Dynadot

Namerific Experience

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

The Domain Wizard

TheDomainWizard.comEstablished Member
Impact
I have listed my first 2 domain with Namerific and it would be great to share your experience with Namerific.

My experience so far is good. I submitted 4 names and 2 accepted within 48 hours. Logo design was done with 24 hours after verification of the domain names.

Now I need to wait and see if the domain get sold.

Just share your experience with Namerific..

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I won't be able to contribute to the above mentioned experience, but to add with Namerific, I can't see sold names listed anywhere. So, that's a bit problematic.

•••
Here is a little tip how to get your name approved instantly and featured on homepage without paying $50:
register insperica.com!

•••
More proof that domaining is a circus :)

•••
Why does NR have such bad customer support? I have emailed them 3 times now on different issues and not once have I received a reply back.

Twice was me countering them back after they suggested a different price for one of my domains, but I figured they didn't wanna budge so fair enough; but another recent name that got the description done I noticed had an incorrect tag ("7 words" vs "7 letters"), I emailed them about this and haven't heard a thing back either - and the tag still says "7 words".

---------- Post added at 03:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:07 AM ----------

Just wanted to update that Zane just replied to both my emails and fixed the issue with the problem tag. :)

•••
I won't be able to contribute to the above mentioned experience, but to add with Namerific, I can't see sold names listed anywhere. So, that's a bit problematic.

worth noting not all buyers want this info …out there

•••
Here is a little tip how to get your name approved instantly and featured on homepage without paying $50:
register insperica.com!
Looks like somebody did (not me)

•••
worth noting not all buyers want this info …out there

There are sales listed ,I noticed it the other day.

"Those who got their name with us and what they're doing"..

namerific.com/clients

Last edited:
•••
Looks like somebody did (not me)

LOL..really??

Can I say that it simply shows the level of desperation of some domainers?

It seems that submitting unregistered domains is/was a quite common practice both at BB & NR but, while BB is actually warning people who are doing that to ban their accounts, NR is not ( they simply stopped accepting them as far as I know ).

This adds to the many reasons why IMO their approach is not professional.

•••
Submitting unregestered names? :lala:

It's hard to define a professional in a profession that is hard to define :lol: but people at NR are obviously still learning what can pass and what can't.

•••
I posted this on the other Namerific thread but I think it should be here too.

This is such bullshit! If I submitted every great name I found I'd have a thousand names on that site. It's simple math increased volume equals increased acceptance rate and you don't have to spend any money to do it. Such Bullshit!! Those that come on here bragging about getting names accepted on these sites by submitting names that aren't registered better have hundreds of names listed there and if not you are clueless at this business because if you can't get names accepted when you don't even spend any money means you totally suck at brandables. Let me say it one more time, It means you totally suck at brandables. Those of us that actually spend are money on the names we submit are the only ones that will get any respect around here.
I am blown away that Brandroot would come on here saying that he did this. I remember when he said he was one of the people with the most names listed at Brand Bucket and now we know why.

•••
I TOO POSTED THIS ON THE OTHER THREAD AND I AM GOING TO SHARE IT HERE TOO
ALSO NOW I REALLY DARE ANYONE TO TELL ME THAT I AM NOT ENTITLED TO CALL THEM UNPROFESSIONAL

I don't want to get offensive towards anyone here but my opinion is that BOTH NR and the people who played that game are a disgrace for the industry.

NR knew for sure as , like someone else said, it takes a second to verify if a submitted domain is registered or not so imo they are not professional, unethical and they should shut down . I mean they didn't even warn or ban the account of those domainers..like...seriously???? To me this attitude shows how desperate BOTH sides are.

If I had a magic wand I would make ALL of them disappear and make the internet a clean place. To the ones who submitted I can say..where is your moral? Is it money the only thing you are interested in life? You should be ashamed; this is not being the " smartest " , this is cheating on the system and on other people who are trying to play respecting the rules.

In life, believe it or not, everything you do will come back to you; I am sitting on the side of the river waiting for that moment to happen.

I really invite people to stop submitting names to NR and BrandRoot as both, in different ways, proved not to be reliable and trustworthy.

•••
Seems like selection over there is quite random :D

Submitted 10 names and some of them were very good. But they got rejected and the ones that I myself thought aren't that good were selected :D

In anycase it is good for me that the bad ones got accepted :D

•••
I've dipped my toes in and that's enough ……. quicker to buy a lottery ticket

•••
My names were rewieved in 24h! On the other hand I've been waiting eternity with BB. Maybe they are using some kind of pony express or whatever?

•••
Namerific seems weak in selling 4 letter Domain names?

Hello,

Do you listed any 4-letter Domain name at Namerific?, they seem to have zero success rate with 4-lettter Domain names, while Brandbucket can move them ..Your thoughts?

Regards,
Domainerr

•••
Hello,

Do you listed any 4-letter Domain name at Namerific?, they seem to have zero success rate with 4-lettter Domain names, while Brandbucket can move them ..Your thoughts?

Regards,
Domainerr

My domain "UPRU" is listed on namerific.

•••
My domain "UPRU" is listed on namerific.

I think the OP question was more about the selling rate of LLLLs at NR.

Could you Dot Bay tell me if they suggested the price for your name?

•••
I haven't yet used Namerific, so I figured "what the heck" and just submitted 11 domains. I will let you all know how it goes. It's a nice concept, but my question is "what are they doing to get in front of prospective end users?"

•••
I haven't yet used Namerific, so I figured "what the heck" and just submitted 11 domains. I will let you all know how it goes. It's a nice concept, but my question is "what are they doing to get in front of prospective end users?"

it's worth a go but i would NOT base a whole portfolio around selling brandables on either platform, i think they rely on you to do some of the marketing ??

…….forgot to write , not

Last edited:
•••
I think the OP question was more about the selling rate of LLLLs at NR.

Could you Dot Bay tell me if they suggested the price for your name?

The price they have suggested was a bit too low but we've found an agreement.

•••
i just watched Domain Sherpa review of 118 very cool brandable names; some of them I liked, some of them I didn't , some I know who they belong to...but one in particular caught my attention...
WILDCRUNCH.com
as I know it's listed at NR. The above name that was picked up by only one out of 4 gurus, was, by him, valued 1K - 2K....the same name is listed at NR for 50.000$...
...another prove showing how random and inexperienced they are! But I would be sincerely really happy for the seller if he could get 50K

•••
But I would be sincerely really happy for the seller if he could get 50K

50k is a bit much I'd say.

I personally like to think that a domain is worth as much as it is worth to the buyer, but then you must do everything you can to get it the right buyer who'll pay you the highest price.

What is NR doing to get more people (potential buyers) to view those domain names listed (creating the listings is always the easy part) is really what matters here.

Sagar

•••
That was short lived. All rejected :(

•••

Don't feel bad I submitted 12 and they chose 1 ... Your domains may have a competitor for the niche already listed (sound the same or ??)

•••

My ratio was about four or five declined to one accepted, i have no further interest , good luck to those still trying

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back