Domain Empire

Namerific.com refuse to remove my domain from their website

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Arca

Top Member
Impact
I hand-registered a newly dropped domain in early January. After doing a search for the domain, I discovered that it has been listed on namerific.com by the previous owner. Since I have now listed it on BrandBucket, it can’t be listed on NR anymore, due to BBs exclusivity requirement.

I have tried to get it removed for a month, but I am unable to even get a reply from them. So far I have:
1. PMed @Namerific on Jan 8 and Jan 26, while his status was online, but he never responded.
2. Emailed [email protected] Jan 19 ago and then [email protected] a few days ago. I never received any reply.

Despite contacting them 4 times via different channels, the domain remains listed on their website. Has anyone successfully managed to remove a domain from their website recently?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I wouldn't worry about it. You made a reasonable effort to comply, and in the end he can't sell it. Keep the emails and any other documentation and file it away for later if needed, then move on.

•••
Looks like posting this worked. The domain has finally been removed from their website.

•••
Now-a-days brandable sites have huge domains listed so I think problem of keeping track of domains/emails :)

•••
Now-a-days brandable sites have huge domains listed so I think problem of keeping track of domains/emails :)
They have 3937 domains listed.

While it's possible that they may have difficulties keeping track of their emails, I also contacted them twice via PM here on NP (to their active account). I don't know about the emails, but the PMs must have been read, since they check in here often (otherwise, they wouldn't have been able to notice and act on this forum post so quickly). They just didn't bother taking down the name when they saw my messages earlier.

Would probably have been a different story had my inquiry been a purchase inquiry!

•••
Same here. @Namerific is unresponsive and doesn't care much about it reputation clearly. I too have tried having domains, that I now own, removed from their site. I guess they don't mind having a graveyard of expired/disconnected domains. Nor do they have a software that automatically delists a domain if it no longer points there. How misleading. They shouldn't be pissed that I choose other platforms to list my names when their's is incapable of competing. I can't see how buyer experience is positive at their site.

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back