Domain Empire

discuss Namepros - Which is the Best Listing Type for Selling Domains

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

PULKIT

Established Member
Impact
Wondering which is the Best Type of Listing while Selling here at Namepros as there are lots of Listing Types.

All Opinions are Welcome

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
All are Welcome here for Discussion

•••
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) - Bump

•••
I prefer Auction or Buy it now format.

As a buyer, I never make an offer on a domain. You have a domain for sale? Well, let me know what is your price or at least, give me some minimum offers indications. If it is a plain "Make offer" and no price indications, I ignore even if its a domain falling exactly in my category.

As a seller, I always do auctions or Buy it now. If I have a make offer format, I will at least indicate the minimum offers I am willing to get. It saves everybody's time.

I always get best results with Buy it Now format. Auctions are often deceiving on a small marketplace like NamePros. You never know if the buyers will show up in that 48-72 hours auction period. As a buyer, NP is amazing to get super deals.

Last edited:
•••
It depends on what you're selling, how fast you need it sold, and what you're trying to get out of it.

If you're doing quick flips and don't mind a lower sale price on a semi-decent name, auction is your best bet.

If your trying to unload a sh*t ton of mistakes, bargain bin.

If you think your name for sale is top echelon of names, try make offer(or fixed price you have a price sticker value for it) in top domains section.

You won't get end user prices here, but hey, it's a free listing...

Last edited:
•••
as u can see from listing reponses, makeoffer ones are nearly always quite dead.. everyone likes buynow and everyone really likes $1 auctions.

•••
Make offer types do seem dead.. then again, you can't see offers that are placed via pm.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back