Dynadot

NamePros NFL Pick Em - Rules Thread

NameSilo
Watch

DU

Secret SantaTop Member
Impact
Post pictures of Cheerleaders and stuff....

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
why dont you just setup a pickem league through CBS sports.. they will keep track of it all and I think it is free.

I know another forum has done a pickem league for years and pays out thousands of real dollars... I dont know how much activity you will get for np$ plus keeping track of threads will be a pain, check out cbsports...

•••
why dont you just setup a pickem league through CBS sports.. they will keep track of it all and I think it is free.

I know another forum has done a pickem league for years and pays out thousands of real dollars... I dont know how much activity you will get for np$ plus keeping track of threads will be a pain, check out cbsports...

Aw crap....It's all about the Benjamins!

It was less about the competition and more about being able to make fun of Bears fans week in week out and for some people to artificially boost their post counts with pictures of cheerleaders and ugly looking Niner fans.

I'm not sure that there will be any interest but that's ok.. I'll leave this thread here so that we can make fun of Bears fans week in week out and for some people to artificially boost their post counts with pictures of cheerleaders and ugly looking Niner fans.

:kickass:

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back