IT.COM

NamePros is giving away two FREE tickets to NamesCon 2017! Enter now!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Michael

NameBio.comTop Member
NameBio.com
Impact
NamePros is excited to be giving away two tickets to NamesCon, the premier domain industry conference, valued at $799 each. The event is being held from January 22-25 at the Tropicana in Las Vegas and is a great opportunity to learn and network with the best and brightest in the industry.

Here's How to Enter to WIN

Download The Domain Game for free on iOS or Android and play, it's that simple! Each correct answer you give between now and December 29th gets you one raffle ticket into the random drawing. The more you play, and the better you play, the more chances you have to win. The drawing will be held on December 30th and winners will be announced here on NamePros.

The Domain Game shows you real-life domain sales, including the date and venue, and you guess the price range (three, four, five, or six figures). It is a great way to train your gut instincts on appraising domains and helps make you a better investor.

Important Notice

You must be registered within the game to win, otherwise we have no way to know who you are to give you the prize. Guest players are NOT eligible to win. No purchase necessary.

Good luck, we hope to see you at NamesCon!

Just for fun, feel free to post screenshots from the game in this thread of crazy sales you came across while playing, high streaks you got, etc. :)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Superb Just joined ..Trying my best

•••
I didn't see anybody mention above that the early registration was like $299. btw. Perhaps next year that will be offered as well, and will plan ahead to attend. I just got back after traveling most of 2016 so decided against it. However, I would pay for notes, audio only or videos of the talks though like other various newsletter seminars, just a thought for extra revenue for the convention organizers. I am a big believer in attending trade shows for self education and idea gathering, more so than the networking. Back when I was working full time in my business and living close to Vegas I would attend several a year related or even unrelated. If somebody was really interested they could also attend CES, then AVN then Namescon, I was indecisive about it. CES/AVN I attended several times in the 90's. Back in late 80's too when Comdex was huge, I used to attend it as well just because I wanted to, as I never worked in IT. So much information was unavailable before 2000 that trade shows were imperative.

•••
@offthehandle -

Nothing beats going to the conference, but NamePros tries to offer the best of NamesCon in video format each year (Free):
We're in the process of finishing 20+ more videos to add. Subscribe and stay tuned! ;)

•••
Thanks for the opportunity!

•••
Wish i wasn't at end of the earth. Downunder

•••
My longest streak so far is 11.

•••
•••
My longest streak is up to 16. Getting better at this.

•••
•••
•••
Is the drawing today?
We're in the process of selecting winners. It's taking longer than anticipated because a couple winners were unable to attend NamesCon once they checked their calendars. We'll randomly select new winners until all of the tickets have been claimed. ;)

•••
Pick me! Thanks again for the opportunity!

•••
We're in the process of selecting winners. It's taking longer than anticipated because a couple winners were unable to attend NamesCon once they checked their calendars. We'll randomly select new winners until all of the tickets have been claimed. ;)

Were all the tickets claimed?

•••
Sorry for the delay, NamesCon threw an extra ticket into the pot so we had three to give away, and it took some time to reach out to all the winners and make sure they were going to attend. A few dropped out so we had to pick new winners and reach out again. All tickets are claimed now.

The winners were Robert Hascall, Yaffa, and Aline. You can read more about it here:
https://namebio.com/blog/two-namescon-2017-ticket-winners-a-bonus-prize/

Thanks to everyone who participated in the contest, and thanks to @Eric Lyon for setting this up!

•••
Thanks for hosting the contest Namepros, Michael, Namescon and everyone. I learned a lot by playing the Domain Game this week, and plan to get back on track with playing.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back