IT.COM

NamePros has great members

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Just want to say that i really impressed with some of the members here and their imput and helping others
also want to mentioned i purchased a high PR name from a namepros member here and then it lost its ranking after a few days for some reason, i pmed him and he offered a full refund plus some new names ,, its just makes domain life so much easier when there are great folks in this field that go the extra mile and are helpful...

Does any one else have some cool stories of how namepros members here really go the out of their way to make sure your happy with the sale????

Thanks Paul

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
harpo said:
namepros has great members....
WOw !! cool
3 cheers for the Mr. nice guy :)

I want to know him too :(

•••
Yeah namepros has very kind and helpful members here.

The staff here is also very helpful.

•••
•••
I would have to agree as well. Most of the people here are excellent, very nice people indeed :)

•••
no stories from me, sorry dont want to rain on your parade but, self praise is no recommendation... Imagine 'other forum' members viewing this thread..

Arent we great, lets tell ourselves again... :red:

No offence, but come on, sanctimonious back slapping makes me shiver..

•••
Yes , i know preaching to the choir sometimes is boring but hey i was inspired by a recent event that happened here with a buy.... it could have easly went the other way , the world seems so full of making money and profit that courtesy and respect is lost along the way..... cash or full paypal account being the primo point of domain and and survival of the fittess,
So when i come accross a personal experience here that gave me hope that people basically care for eachother and are kind and reasonable in there transaction twas compelling to note it,,,,,,,,,,,,,, i usually dont post a new threads but just couldnt help myself,,,, thats where creatives expression finds it strength and in thato ne doenst care what others say.

•••
Jeeese, Badger, you fall outta bed today? Turn that frowwwwn upside dowwwn.

•••
RogueWriter said:
Jeeese, Badger, you fall outta bed today? Turn that frowwwwn upside dowwwn.

:) :) im smiling already.... :) :)

I understand the point the OP made but i just wanted to flag the wave of euphoria that may have followed it.

And i could just see the posts at DNF, DS etc "look at them over at NP's now [link] "

•••
I think domainers / web publishers are generally good poeple.
we make our money from the internet. we sell thin air, There is no one who tells you do this and do that. you can travel, or play video games for days, and not have to worry because your sites are working for you :)
then when you actually do do some work its mostly to increase your income, not to maintain it.

how can you be in this line of buisness and not be cool and relaxed.

•••
agreed namepros have a great staff group and also we have some senior members like Cyberian, Wolfman and others who are very helpful :)

•••
Nice and thanks you... Alot of really great members here and continuing to grwo.. I am still in the process of gaining lts of points to purchase some ribbons from the store and be able to help others too!

•••
i'm just new here but i start to believe that that is so true...thanks for being part of it :)

•••
there is great mix of old and young people here. The young ones brings lots of energy and also lots of wisdom. The old ones well :) Just kidding. I love that it is not stuffy board like so many other places. I think everyone feels at home here. Love it. Stories. Nothing stands out. Good energy - thats all.

cheers,

•••
Fleege said:
there is great mix of old and young people here. The young ones brings lots of energy and also lots of wisdom. The old ones well :) Just kidding. I love that it is not stuffy board like so many other places. I think everyone feels at home here. Love it. Stories. Nothing stands out. Good energy - thats all.

cheers,

I Agree, The NamePros community is the best online community I know. It’s my privilege to be part of it

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back