NameSilo

news NameJet offering Top Tier Doman Names from FindYourDomain

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

DANEYAL

Top Member
Impact
A press release has been issued by Namejet regarding their upcoming PREMIUM domain name sales venture with FindYourDomain.com. NJ will be releasing 500 top notch domain inventory in collaboration with FYD over the coming three months.
Over 500 top-tier domain names will be offered over the next three months on NameJet’s award-winning auction platform. These exclusive domains are being brought to the public by FindYourDomain, a leading domain name brokerage and IP consulting company.
This is the fifth time that FindYourDomain and NameJet have partnered to offer a portfolio of premium domains at NameJet. Previous Find Your Domain auctions on NameJet have resulted multiple six-figure sales for domains such as aerospace.com, houserentals.com, copy.com and nye.com, the latter which sold for $175,000.

Upcoming auctions will include some of the top class bespoke names like driving.com, ringtones.com and many more.
Included in the current listing are premium single and two word domains like driving.com, labs.com, programs.com, census.com and ringtones.com; 3 letter .coms like dmn.com, ias.com, sdu.com and isu.com; and 2 letter .uk names like xx.uk, ke.uk and sa.uk.

Source

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Ringtones really shouldn't be considered a top name anymore. Who really buys ringtones anymore. LOL

Idk my own personal opinion.

•••
•••
•••
Like I said it's my personal opinion I could find 175,000 thousand ways to spend that money. Not really worth what those people bought those domain names for.
I wasn't disagreeing with you. Just adding some historical context to the convo.

•••
I wasn't disagreeing with you. Just adding some historical context to the convo.

Gotcha ;) pretty insane tho lol.

•••
As I am posting this info, Ringtones.com is at $15,555 USD (Namejet, Pre-Release)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back