NameSilo

NameFind Floor Price?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Anyone familiar with NameFind in 2019 and what percentage their staff can lower the price on common domains?

I'm looking at a domain that has a buy price of $4,999 on the homepage

If you look it up on Afternic the minimum offer says $3,249

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Why not make the minimum offer to find out? Or are you expecting to negotiate lower than that? It's probably unlikely, but you could contact an Afternic Broker and offer lower, and see if they will bite.

•••
Anyone have any experience with NameFind in 2020, as far as pricing?

•••
Last edited:
•••
NameFind lists all their names on Afternic so the Afternic contact route is the best way to make an offer.

•••
NameFind, Afternic and others are all owned by GoDaddy.

I don't want to make an offer on a domain without getting a better idea on how flexible they are with their pricing. Obviously there are a lot of variables, I was just hoping to get some inside information about how they structure that.

They renew domains and alter prices based on the amount of inquiries and traffic a domain gets, so I don't want to ask about a domain an potentially have the price go up.

•••
NameFind, Afternic and others are all owned by GoDaddy.

I don't want to make an offer on a domain without getting a better idea on how flexible they are with their pricing. Obviously there are a lot of variables, I was just hoping to get some inside information about how they structure that.

They renew domains and alter prices based on the amount of inquiries and traffic a domain gets, so I don't want to ask about a domain an potentially have the price go up.
Not to mention the fact that the brokers never seem to follow up with you even when you make a reasonable offer. They give you an initial quote and never reply when you make an offer even if it is very close to the minimum. Only recommendation would be to use Afternic and offer the minimum there. There are a couple I'm interested in for my portfolio as well but I just got to wait and see if they lower them. It would be great if they would consider some wholesale or slightly reduced sales from time to time.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back