Domain Empire
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
After registering a domain name today I tried to park it with Namedrive.com. The problem I'm having is the website won't allow me to add it to my portfolio as it says FAILURE REASON "Domain name is already listed with NameDrive."

What am I to do now? besides wait, as I've already requested an "ownership review"

Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
@talent001 You parked your domain to Namedrive and your having an error?

namedrive nameserver are listed bellow:

ns1.fastpark.net

ns2.fastpark.net

•••
We’ve been experiencing problems with our statistics updates for the 27th through the 29th of April. We are working on resolving this issue as quickly as possible and we will keep you posted. Your parking revenue will not have been affected by this at any point. All traffic has been recorded and any lost revenues will be compensated for the next payout date.

Thank you for your patience and we apologize for any inconvenience.

Feel free to send us an email if you should have any questons or would like to review it in detail at park @ namedrive.com

•••
•••
Hi biggie - we can offer for sure discount on escrow and brokerage fee + Tshirt in XXXL for any inconvenience caused. Just send us an email at park @ namedrve.com to review.

•••
:talk:

just send me the t-shirt, size XX via whois info for greenfriendly.com

also, what's the news on stats?

Thanks

•••
No traffic stats in Namedrive from Apr 27th

Dears,

From Fri, Apr 27th, 2013 to now,there no any traffic stats in my namedrive account.And only few traffic for Apr 26th.

Is there any one know the reason?

Thanks

Bean

•••
We are on it. The data for your domains gets reported and recorded , we just got the replication problem to show them in customers account (UI)
We apologize again for any inconvenience.

•••
We are on it. The data for your domains gets reported and recorded , we just got the replication problem to show them in customers account (UI)
We apologize again for any inconvenience.

Why do not you pay 2 months

•••
may be some technical issue

•••
Yup, I believe Namedrive had commented on another thread stated here about a User setting an error code.

It's a technical issue and Namedrive is aware of and working on it.

•••
Namedrive payout under threshold despite exceeding minimum payout

My namedrive payout has reached about 1.4k, however at the end of the month it did not pay me and states that 1.4k is under threshold, which is definitely not true seeing as the minimum payout for paypal is merely 20 dollars. Is namedrive cheating me of my money?>:(

•••
No it's not a thief. NameDrive is a very serious business.
Write an email to [email protected]
I think he believes that your traffic may be of poor quality, and to protect a payment request back from Google, it blocks your payment for 90 days. But if this is the case, 90 days after you pay it. I never had a problem with them.

•••
Hi sessiz01,

please drop us an email on park @ namedrive.com so we can review it with you in detail.

regrads,

•••
Yes, definitely, same problem here: stats showing 0 visit and 0 click since April 27 - glad to read I am not the only one, at least!

•••
•••

where's my t-shirt?

•••
Hi " wahahahh",
please drop us an email at [email protected] - or as "badid" already mentioned, to [email protected]. we are looking to review it in detail.
best regards,
NameDrive Team

•••
1.4K in month parking revenues would probably raise be a big red flag unless it is a long established account with a history of such high volume of traffic and clicks

•••
Hi,
shoudl be on monday in your mailbox. Please let us know as soon you got it.
regards,
NameDriver

•••
Namedrive payout per 3th?

•••
Hi,
shoudl be on monday in your mailbox. Please let us know as soon you got it.
regards,
NameDriver

Got it Monday, just like you said!

Thanks very much.

Nice shirt too and the chick on back looks like somebody i used to know

Thanks again,
Don

:)

•••
Im getting these Err Code : 200 with google chrome , IE resolves, Opera resolves and Safari resolves ..Whats up ? ..

•••
well still getting the same code...time to change companies after 8 years..great support..

•••
ads don't appear on domain use Parking domain service at Namedrive !

As the title of thread, Who meet problem like me !?

Last edited:
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back