Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Namedrive and Page Rank

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

SKG

Established Member
Impact
45
Ok, I have a question. I have a name (ABCD) parked at Namedrive and I just checked its pagerank and it is 5/10!!!! I mean this is great, but how the heck do they do it?
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
has the domain got any backlinks?
 
0
•••
Actually, I just checked with a backlink checker and there is one on another website that is 5/10 rank. It has a little link on the bottom saying "by (my domain).tld
 
0
•••
Huh that sounds strange.. But if your getting PR from it then why not?

But what does that say for Googles PR system?

Do people reccomend NameDrive, is PR from parking there common... ? I use Sedo and do not gain any PR..yet.
 
0
•••
I have 200 names there and I don't think any of them have any page rank, but I have not checked either. This name, however, does have one backlink to a PR5 site. Just one gave my landing page a PR5 is confusing to me.
 
0
•••
PR has nothing to do with NameDrive or Sedo. If you have backlinks you'll get a PageRank whether u have parked it or hosted a website.
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back