Dynadot

NameDrive CTR question

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
i have my domain (z3.cc) parked at namedrive, 65 views within 4 days, but a horrible CTR at 6.15% (used to be at 10%). Of course, the clicks are encouraged by the links that are placed on the site. From what i can see, Namedrive does NOT give me an option to change the links that are placed on my page. So, the question is, what can i do to optimize my CTR?

(Or should i just take the domain, make a mini site and sign up for affiliate programs?)

all comments appreciated!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
try changing around the keyword until you get ads that you think would be targetted best for your users - but be sure to change the country to wherever they are coming from so as to see what ads appear for what country. Other than that, IMO, some names just don't convert well on parking pages and if you try several different options over the course of a month or two, then you may just have to settle for a modest 10% CTR, which isn't at all terrible in the scheme of things. You can also check the settings of a particular name to see what people search for while on the page. Try setting your keyword to one of those and see how you do. GOod luck

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back