NameSilo

NameCult.com - Last Minute Domains

Labeled as expiring | expired in Expired Domains and Expiring Domains started by Ategy.com, May 21, 2019.

Replies:
Views:

1. Ategy.com

Ategy.com NameCult.com Gold Account VIP

User's Time:
    2:49 AM
    Hi everyone, for those who don't know of my blog of daily auction and closeout lists at NameCult.com, I invite you to check it out Here.

I will be using this thread to add domains at the last minute that I think are potentially good domains at good value. Often times they will be domains I didn't already list in other lists.

>>> Click Here to follow this thread <<<
    (Click the above link to get NamePros notifications as soon as I add a name)

CLICK THESE LINKS TO FOLLOW: ME and My CLOSEOUTS Thread and The AUCTIONS Thread

IMPORTANT: I highly suggest you double and triple check all domains for typos, bad translations, trademarks, IDNs and to confirm any errors in stats/data. Remember that the only person ever responsible for buying a domain is the person who buys it.

These lists are intended as a tool and starting point to bring awareness to notable and interesting domains at auction (many of them should not be registered as a domainer, for others it depends on the price) .. from there it is up to you to do your own research to make sure everything is accurate and that the domain has enough resale value to justify purchasing.

Last edited: May 21, 2019
    The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  2. Ategy.com

User's Time:
    mockba.com

An expired domain currently on auction at about $400 at GoDaddy.
    Auction is in extended time, so less than 5 minutes to go unless there are more bids.

I'm pretty sure this is the Russian version of "Moscow.com" as typed on an English keyboard (not quite an english "B"). As usual, make sure you double check before spending too much more.

3. trelgor

trelgor Established Member

User's Time:
    8:49 AM
    Nice price.

4. Ategy.com

User's Time:
    Please note that the original follow this thread link above was incorrect. This is the correct one:

>>> Click Here to follow this thread <<<
    (Click the above link to get NamePros notifications as soon as I add a name)

Definitely .. it just closed at $416 .. a total steal for the native language spelling of a hugely important capital city with a population of well over 10 million people!

5. Ategy.com

User's Time:
    GuruGenie.com

I was going to try to get this one .. but late for work .. maybe one of you will get it! :)
    Note that it now has a few bids

12:13 | 00 bids - gurugenie.com (8y | $12 / $1700) -

6. Ategy.com

User's Time:
  7. Ategy.com

User's Time:
  8. Ategy.com

User's Time:
    TheBrandExpert.com

An amazing brand for a domain marketplace or a domain broker. I was thinking of bidding on this one .. but it's a beautiful day out and I'm really tired, so Steamie and I are going to go for a little walk and find a nice spot of a nap and let you all fight over this one! Auction ends in about an hour.

17:23 | 17 bids - thebrandexpert.com (16y | $115 / $1562 | $E) - Branding

9. Ategy.com

User's Time:
    PinkSteel.com

Super strong name for a female brand or anything related to feminism or females in male dominated workplaces.
    (Price was $26 as of a minute ago, in the time I'm writting this it's now in a bidding war it seems.)

13:27 | 04 bidss - pinksteel.com (16y | $26 / $1923) -

Want to reply or ask your own question?

It only takes a minute to sign up – and it's free!