NameSilo

Namecheap sucks!!!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
they are soooooooo bad, dont return emails , have locked my account
and saying i have a charge back which i never bought a name from them,
has any one ever run into bad registers like them or have experiences like this.
please list your experiences with namecheap.com here for i want to start a complaint forum about these guys, and build a website so others know the dirty tactics.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Same here, no problems what-so-ever, support has always been fast, fair pricing, ez navigation etc... :)

Mike

•••
I think this is an isolated incident.

There are other registrars that are real SUCKs out there.

Let move on.

•••
Namecheap is by far my favorite. It's the cleanest interface and easiest to use. Godaddy is too cluttered and I hate how they try to sell you something at 20 different points on their site.

Although I have had a problem with customer service as of late. I e-mailed [email protected] on saturday and they replied that same day saying they forwarded to the development team. I have not heard from them since even though I e-mailed again several hours ago.

•••
I found NameCheap when I bought a domain/site off of EBay. Well when the domain was do to be renewed I didnt have the cash right then and it expired before I got the cash. I emailed support to ask how to get it back and they told me to just pay the $8.88 and they would put it back into my account.

Same thing happened to me at StarGateINC.com but they demanded $160! So that there made me think highly of NameCheap. I am goign to move all my domains to them as I can because they not only allow me to lock my domains, unlike StarGatINC, but they also give free whois priv. right now.

Support at NameCheap has ALWAYS answered my emails the same day or within 48 hours. I am very happy!

•••
I've only used NameCheap a wee little bit, but I plan on using them more, as what I've heard about them has generally been very positive. In, fact, I just reg'd one name with them today.
I really like the fact that Rick is taking the time to answer people's complaints here. B-)

•••
To show our appreciation here's a coupon for you guys, good for one week $7.99 domains "SAVE7993"

•••
Awww crap, I just had about 10 new registrations today. Oh well.

•••
•••
Yes all is resolved , thanks namecheap,

im a very patient domainer and always look at the good an eternal optimist, {they say being an optimist studys have been shown that its healthier {health is wealth and its hard to buy that...........}}}

plus living in Hawaii surfing and drinking coconut milk from from the wind blown seas sort of puts me at ease with all i have to deal with, plus i like to play the guitar and celtic harp as the sunsets over the beach at waikiki from my condo and they say music settles the soul.........

though i have been dealing with this case with namecheap for a month and it was still locked plus they kept sending me notices that my domains are expiring soooo
imagine having fairly cool names like photographed.info mosul.info irz.biz and they wont let me into the account to renew my domains ,plus sending me notices to renew or i will lose them,,
emailed about 15 times finally got a responce saying you are banned and account is locked. nothing else,, iasked for proof for the allegation........ nothing?????

Anyways i posted here as a last resort just to get out my frustration { because i was to lose my domains in another 4 days because they were set to expire}}
and then by miraculous magical powers they opened up my account after an hour later...
yahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh im sooooooooo happyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Thankyou namepros you guys are my teachers and thankyou richard {from namecheap}for looking into this case deeply.

anyways no hard feeling i will still stay with namecheap just a gliched in the {matrix}system and i should have had my correct name in the whois.

Paul

•••
enetwork said:
To show our appreciation here's a coupon for you guys, good for one week $7.99 domains "SAVE7993"
cool, i never knew they had any coupons

•••
neither did i!

thanks a lot mate! :tu:

The only domains i register are from NameCheap anyway.. :D

•••
Thanks for the coupon :)

Have 10+ domains at NC. Service if perfect and the interface is so much better than for example Godaddy that want to sell you everything

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back