IT.COM

"Back to School" Sale at Namecheap (September 5 – 11, 2023)

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

aelko

.COM promos at tldes.comTop Member
Impact
https://www.namecheap.com/promos/back-to-school-deals/

Offers end 11:59 PM ET on September 11, 2023
$0.18 ICANN fee not included

Transfer:
1693886658669.png

Limit: 100 per customer
Promo code: BTS23
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1693886907554.png

No limits, no promo code required.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Weak sale. Probably now that they have Spaceship, good prices will only be there.

•••
•••
tnx but this is bs as usual from nc. their not called namecheap for nothing. anyone else just.check tldes.com for prices... their promos are jacked up regular price minus some discount...old strategy

•••
Thanks for sharing my dude.

•••
Now Spaceship Better Option 😉

•••
Now Spaceship Better Option 😉

nc was never option. ss also sucks. they just give one big promo to suck u in. old scam. sav has best ui and prices overall. forget all else.

•••
nc was never option. ss also sucks. they just give one big promo to suck u in. old scam. sav has best ui and prices overall. forget all else.

I agree that Spaceships pricing is going to be one big bait and switch. They're owned by NameCheap who has a long history of aggressive marketing and exploited various social causes.

BUT...If I can register and transfer domains over to Spaceship for cheap and transfer them out after they raise their prices (in about 1.5 years?), then it might be worth it.

•••
I agree that Spaceships pricing is going to be one big bait and switch. They're owned by NameCheap who has a long history of aggressive marketing and exploited various social causes.

BUT...If I can register and transfer domains over to Spaceship for cheap and transfer them out after they raise their prices (in about 1.5 years?), then it might be worth it.

true but I'm pretty sure igot it right and as I said it's like 1 big discount per account per tld basically... then your back to prices u can get at sav and couple more.. didnt know about nc and ss..all the more reason to keep away from ss..cheerio

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back