IT.COM

Namecheap coupons and discounts

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Hello!

The other namecheap coupon codes expired (bestvalue, evenlower and save7933), so I had to search for new ones. It wasn't easy, but here they are. Tested and working:

Yaffaspecial - $0.90 off registration and renewal

MORE4LESS - $0.89 off .com registration

Hope you like it.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Is it really name cheap?

•••
October 2008 Coupon: INDIANSUMMER

$8.81 registrations :tu:

•••
Thanks for October coupon.

•••
•••
yea, i am in need of a renewal code.

anyone ?

•••
need renewal codes for namecheap please :)

•••
pokainc said:
need renewal codes for namecheap please :)

To get a discount on renewals at namecheap you have to have 50+ domains registered with them. You can then email them for a special discount code which works for renewals and new registrations.

•••
Every month you contact them for a new code, or the code they provide you is valid for as long as you have 50 domains with them?

•••
The code is valid for as long as you have an account with them and you have around 50 domains there. I have let mine drop as low as 43 in the past due to some sales, but have eventually replaced with other purchases and transfers from other registrars.

•••
For the past several months, namecheap has released a renewal and transfer coupons that are good for like 48-96 hours.

Hopefully they will do the same this month.

As soon as I get it, will post it here.

•••
Thanks guys, I wrote to Namecheap, waiting to see what their answer is, I have over 50 with them.

•••
how about those who dun have 50 domains and etc ?

requesting for coupons :)
haha, thanks

•••
rome2ng said:
how about those who dun have 50 domains and etc ?

requesting for coupons :)
haha, thanks

Very occasionally namecheap will have a special on renewals etc. The last one was in August and was IMO due to the imminent increases. Normally they do not have renewal codes unless you get one under the previously stated circumstances (50+ domains).
They still release a monthly code for new reg's. You probably already know this but for those who may not the code for October is INDIANSUMMER which will give you $8.81 domain name registrations.

•••
transfers in for .com and .net are currently $7.99 (no coupon code required) with free whoisguard.

•••
Steve said:
October 2008 Coupon: INDIANSUMMER

$8.81 registrations :tu:

thanks.. it works fine!

•••
Namecheap October Specials
Low priced Renewals and Registrations. For the next 48 hrs get $8.88 Renewals and Registrations. with Coupon Code OCTNEWS

Transfer Special is back! For the next 72 hours only, transfer most domains for just $6.99. Coupon Code TRANSCHEAP

•••
Mmh am I too late to renew?

•••
jido said:
Mmh am I too late to renew?
If you renew within the next few hours with OCTNEWS, you should be fine.

•••
Len said:
Namecheap October Specials
Low priced Renewals and Registrations. For the next 48 hrs get $8.88 Renewals and Registrations. with Coupon Code OCTNEWS

Transfer Special is back! For the next 72 hours only, transfer most domains for just $6.99. Coupon Code TRANSCHEAP
Both codes are dead this morning.

:'(

•••
Anyone's got new code for November?

•••
"FIRSTSNOW" new domain registration for $8.81
Work for November 2008
another one not tested "INTERFACE" post here if you have success.

Last edited:
•••
Use the coupon code "INTERFACE" for $7.95 .com registration on Namecheap.com.

Regards!

•••
Namecheap coupons for renewals and transfers.
But TIME LIMITED!!!!!!

Namecheap November Domain Specials
- Get $8.88 Renewals with Coupon Code RENEWNOW. Valid for the next 48 hours only.
- For the next 72 hours only, transfer any com,net,org domains for just $5.99. Coupon Code TRANSCHEAP
- Save 10% on any of our world class Pro, Premium and Business hosting packages by using coupon code NOVEMBERFALL

•••
I'm a bit annoyed about that actually, because it was only a few hours before the new coupons showed up on NameCheap, that I actually already did a transfer :(

•••
Are there any new namecheap renewal codes? Thanks in advance.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back