Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain MyDailyGuidance.com

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

HighValueBrands

Established Member
Impact
52
I can't understand why some televangelist like Jim Bakker didn't jump all over this one to attract a daily targeted audience and deluge them with product offers and ppc ads?

Your thoughts and valuation?
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Actually, I made quick research in search engine, keyword popularity, well. I do not know where is the potential of this name hiding actually, it's even available in many other extensions. So my appraisal is regfee-lowXX reseller market. :xf.love:
 
0
•••
I think this is a good domain. Probably mid $xx to low $xxx for resell and $xxxx for end user.

This site came up on the 50th position on Google when I search for "Daily Guidance". On Yahoo, it came up as 18th.

A good name for a Christian site.

Anthony

:gn:
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back