Dynadot

domains MyconicCapital.com becomes Ketamine.One

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Lox

____Top Member
Impact
Myconic Capital Corp. (NEO: MEDI) is pleased to announce that effective June 3, 2021 it will change its name to KetamineOne Capital Limited (“Ketamine One” or the “Company”) from Myconic Capital Corp. and do business under the “Ketamine One” brand (the “Name Change”). Concurrently, the Company will transition to a single-purpose company from an investment issuer. Ketamine One will continue to trade under the stock symbol “MEDI” on the NEO Exchange (“NEO”). The Company has also significantly expanded its leadership team with the appointment of a Chief Medical Officer, Chief Research Officer, as well as a President of Clinic Operations.

“We are excited to reveal the re-brand of the Company to Ketamine One, which more accurately reflects our vision to quickly become a leader in the delivery of breakthrough mental wellbeing treatments,” said Adam Deffett, VP of Capital Markets for Ketamine One. “The Company’s new identity is another step in the creation of a network of critical infrastructure needed to safely advance innovative mental wellness treatments and technology, and today’s leadership appointments provide the experience needed to execute on this strategy. Having recently completed two important acquisitions and elevating its operational and strategic strength with additional leadership, Ketamine One is ready to accelerate its plan of aggregating and adding value to medical clinics and research facilities across North America,” added Mr. Deffett.

In accordance with the Name Change, the Company has launched its new website at www.ketamine.one.

(* brand protection nada - ketamineone.com is for sale)

read more (Myconic)

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Ketamine is a horse tranquilliser...

People take it to get messed up....

Weird choice of name if you ask me...

Potential Health benefits aside...

Last edited:
•••
Ketamine is a horse tranquilliser...

People take it to get messed up....

Weird choice of name if you ask me...

Potential Health benefits aside...

When every employee in co.s brand/marketing department is on ...horse tranquilliser ... rebranding goes wild :)

Last edited:
•••
i hate it.

hate Ketamine not my niche, & .One extension

Amazing, this is definite downgrade if not wash

Last edited:
•••
i hate it.

hate Ketamine not my niche, & .One extension

Amazing, this is definite downgrade if not wash

Self-proclaimed 'brand expert/s' more likely to be involved in this ... horse mess.

•••
Odd choice...

Last edited:
•••
There's that normalisation of degeneracy again... It was probably a toss up between that and other nefarious/"progressive" names. :nailbiting::alien2:

Next we'll have companies named after STIs :-D

•••
Lmao :) what did I expect to see above ^ a bunch of PRO .com investors crapping on a company’s choice to rebrand,

what else is new ?

•••
Lmao :) what did I expect to see above ^ a bunch of PRO .com investors crapping on a company’s choice to rebrand,

what else is new ?
Please do enlighten us about the redeeming qualities of naming your company Ketamine, oh wise one. :lookaround:

Last edited:
•••
They probably thought this up when they had they daily dose of special k and milk for breakfast. :)

another step in the creation of a network of critical infrastructure needed to safely advance innovative mental wellness treatments and technology

Yes. Ketamine will definitely innovate your mental wellness in a safe way, ROFL.

Thanks for the post @Lox !

•••
•••
•••
Empty barrels make the loudest noise.

@Alessandro Couteau I can only speak for myself, but I would have taken your positivity towards the name at face value, had you have let us know your opinion without trying to beat us up for having an opinion. Just cause we don't like it doesn't mean that you have to agree, or that we insist that you do. :)

Last edited:
•••
> obscure new extension
> named after a horse tranquilliser primarily known for being used by 17 year olds OD'ing in an alleyway next to a Brighton rave at 3am

•••
It can also be very effective medically and is being used for treatment-resistant depression and other mental disorders. It can reduce suffering and save lives. This is true.

•••
Empty barrels make the loudest noise.

@Alessandro Couteau I can only speak for myself, but I would have taken your positivity towards the name at face value, had you have let us know your opinion without trying to beat us up for having an opinion. Just cause we don't like it doesn't mean that you have to agree, or that we insist that you do. :)

Mad, first off if you actually knew me, I’m in the wine business as well, and our barrels are not empty, lol

That said, I agree; ketamine is a hardcore drug and it’s kind of funny for a company to rename themselves with that name ^

I do however believe the name is better then Myconic; in fact, I would go so far as to say the name is unforgettable, whose going to forget it from a marketing standpoint ? whomever their consumers are, which seem to be patients looking for ketamine assisted treatment programs, they are not going to forget it + from an SEO perspective this is a name that is easy to rank in short order,

And if they were to look into marketing plans, it would be much cheaper for them over time to market with an EMD + beneficial for them to own the exact match keyword for the product that they are offering ^

curious who owns Ketamine.com

~

I however see the same people responding whenever we see a company rebrand to a GTLD, they find anything that they can make a joke out of ... Well shit the company sells ketamine, lol, Donuts sells domains, Apple sells technology, Zebra sells car insurance .,. You’re always gonna have brands spending millions and tens of millions of dollars when they could just own the EMD and do their business a favor,

•••
… I however see the same people responding whenever we see a company rebrand to a GTLD, they find anything that they can make a joke out of ...

Regarding nGTLD, branding agencies or brains behind, they need more information about the use and acceptance. F.e. the number of email servers blocking the domain extension on a root level or per receiving-end (user level). For the Scam and Spam, the nGTLDs are like a magic flying carpet, and, in most cases cost them only $0.99/1st year.

The second thing is that any brand/co should be more flexible and protect the .com space and email leaks. In this ketamine.one case, they didn’t reg./acquire Ketamineone.com

imo
Regards

Last edited:
•••
Regarding nGTLD, branding agencies or brains behind, they need more information about the use and acceptance. F.e. the number of email servers blocking the domain extension on a root level or per receiving-end (user level). For the Scam and Spam, the nGTLDs are like a magic flying carpet, and, in most cases cost them only $0.99/1st year.

The second thing is that any brand/co should be more flexible and protect the .com space and email leaks. In this ketamine.one case, they didn’t reg./acquire Ketamineone.com

imo
Regards

I would say 5 years ago you were correct Lox, however the world and the internet is slowly changing ^ what was true about new extensions is no longer the case, controversial or not between TLD investors and GTLDs investors, there is a massive amount of adoption coming into effect, and this adoption is only making the domain market more valuable for both TLDs and GTLDs and CCTLDs, it is not undermining one over the other ... And it makes sense; new business being created need names ^ either they buy the .com or they buy a new extension, or a CCTLD like .io or .co ... they all have the ability to rank online and one does not supersede the other; in fact CCTLDs actually outrank TLDs and GTLDs on a “online geo marketing scale” but that is another conversation for another day

~

2000 extensions in existence, 1500 of which are in play at $185K a piece, almost half a billion invested and we are now just starting to see some momentum for exact match keyword GTLDs

I sold dallas.rentals just last week, not a whole lot of money, but 300% more then what GoDaddy & Estibot valued the name at ^ and on my GTLD sales I have achieved a 3000% ROI altogether in a course period of 5 years ^ that’s quite substantial if you ask me

I truly believe we are on the cusp of a seven figure GTLD sale coming soon ^

And I do not have any reason to believe that the market will slow down, especially with the introduction of ENS (.eth) (.crypto) which I am not really a follower of ... yet I saw Andrew Rosener is a follower of and has actually invested ^ found that interesting, since he doesn’t follow GTLDs that I’m aware of ^ everyone will support whatever pie their finger is in,

My advice is to do your due diligence, you have certainly posted a lot of news here and I’m sure you have your own opinions on the industry, it’s all very interesting.

;)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back