NameSilo

discuss My Purchases Feel Better Than My Sales

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

News

Hand-picked NewsTop Member
Impact
I almost always seem to feel more excited when I buy a domain name then when I sell a domain name. Don’t get me wrong, it is a very good feeling to lock down a profitable sale, but this feeling usually pales in comparison to reaching a purchase deal on a domain name I really like.
When I am buying a domain name and thinking about its potential future sale price, the sky is the limit (as the cliché goes). Perhaps a well-funded start up will need this domain name badly enough to overpay, or a company with deep pockets will need to buy the name. As anyone who sells domain names with regularity knows, these outcomes are rare. However, the possibility of this happening makes buying domain names pretty exciting.
I am curious if you feel the same way.
Read More

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I think anyone that has a criteria to what they register feel this way. atleast for Rey fee domains I alway feel great on the purchase but sometimes the sale seems like something was left on the table.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back