Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Something better than NameStalker?

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
NamecheapNamecheap
Watch

dkh

Established Member
Impact
2
I'm about to buy a bunch of domains, and I'm looking for a domain management tool similar to Name Stalker, which helps you manage where your names are kept so that domains don't drop/expire. I'm not sure any software would have all the features I'd like to see, but Name Stalker costs $250 for managing up to 2000 domains, and $750 for unlimited. We're going to be procuring over 4000 names, and I don't feel like paying nearly $1000 just for a management tool.

So, if anyone knows of something better (or at least cheaper) - or wants to tell me I should just create a spreadsheet and be extremely meticulous about keeping records, I'd appreciate the info.
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
0
•••
I use domain punch as well-it's a great application.
 
0
•••
Thanks for the recommendation. Looks like what we need at a better price than the other tool. Appreciat the info.
 
0
•••
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back