Domain Empire

My One Year Anniversary on NamePros!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
December 29th, 2004 was my first day on NamePros and I registered on the 30th. To celebrate a year here I want to wish everyone at this extra-fine online community the best, and to tell you what I think of this place.

NamePros is really something special.

The staff is extraordinary and extremely involved. The staff here at NamePros ~ they talk the talk and walk the walk, and they do it extremely well.

The forum itself is the absolute best example of a forum. Intuitive, well-organized, with features galore that enhance the experience and never bog it down. And NP$ ~ wow! The currency of this board is a big part of the lifeblood of the commerce that goes on here...it's all just too cool for school!

Finally, the members are what make it all happen here, fostered by the staff's guidance and the foundation of the forum itself. I get such a kick out of meeting youngsters and oldsters from Wisconsin and around the world here. People with all kinds of skills and all kinds of goodwill in their communications and dealings with other members.

Two things I'd like to ask of you for my one year anniversary here (which falls on my birthday by the way):

- Go out and recruit another member so the NamePros community is well over 25,000 strong starting the New Year!

and

- Share a joke (and I get to use the jokes somewhere) and/or share a wish for the New Year ~ for this community or for all communities ~ in this thread.

Peace & a Happy, Healthy and Prosperous New Year everyone!

Regards,
Keith

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Congrats Keith.
Happy new year

•••
Happy Birthday, Happy Anniversary and a Happy New Year!!

May you see lots more in perfect health!!

•••
Hey, Happy Birthday! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! PEACE!

•••
:lala: Hey Congrats Keith! :lala: Happy Birthday :tu: to You and a Happy New Year :) Enjoy your stay :D
Yea, Thanks for the Np$..
Have a nice day .. ;)

•••
George W. Bush went to see the doctor to get the results of his brain scan.
The doctor said: "Mr. President, I have some bad news for you. First, we have discovered that your brain has two sides: the left side and the right side."
Bush interrupted, "Well, that's normal, isn't it? I thought everybody had two sides to their brain?"
The doctor replied, "That's true, Mr. President. But your brain is very unusual because on the left side there isn't anything right, while on the right side there isn't anything left."

Happy Birthday! Happy Anniversary Webforging!!!

and Happy Newyears To ALL !!!!!

•••
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

hAVE A GREAT DAY AND ENJOY YOUR SELF NEXT YEAR

•••
The day (and 10 NP$ offer) is over now. Congrats to everyone who logged on yesterday and got the free NP$ from WebForging.

What a fun thread!

RJ

•••
and congratulations to the member who won the 95np$ registration sponsored by our admin :)

•••
w00t !

Congratulations on your one year star kieth :)

And Happy Birthday, althou im a day late lol, hope it was a good one.

Always a pleasure to talk and work with you, good luck in the future, i am glad you are a part of name pros as it makes the forum that little more user friendly.

Regards,
David.

•••
THANKS & HAPPY BIRTHDAY & NP ANNIVERSARY!

A Buddhist Monk walks up to the New York City hot dog vendor and says "make me one with everything".

The Monk hands the vendor a $20 bill.

The vendor puts the bill into his pocket and the Monk inquires about his change.

The vendor says change must come from within

=====

Aaaahhh, Wisconsin! I recall spending the best summers of my youth in Eagle River... and canoe-camping the chain of lakes. A great state!

Keith, don't change a thing!!

May this next year be your best year!

•••
Congrats on the big 1 year!!!!!

•••
Wow, what a long thread, I'll just skip to the last page.. congrats on your star Keith! Happy New Year... wait, I'll save this part until the New Year.

•••
Thanks, everyone!

Thanks for the good wishes, the jokes, the donations back for charity and for the extra NP member recruiting efforts, everyone.

I'm a little hungover from the party today. I'll get back to you with the charity news by this weekend.

Peace and a Happy, Healthy and Prosperous New Year to you all.

Regards,
Keith

•••
Congratulations on the anniversary, WebForging, and a Happy New Year, to you and everyone else here on the NP boards!

Oh, and of course...

Happy Birthday

•••
Well Done and Many Thanks

Steve

•••
•••
Few jokes from a mag I get every month.

A book never written: "Running out of gas" by M.T. Tank.
A book never written: "How to shoot a B.B. Gun" by Rick O'Shay.
Unable to attend the funeral after his father died, a son who lived far away called his brother and told him, "Do something nice for Dad and send me the bill".
Later, he got a bill for $200, which he paided. The next month, he got another bill for $200, which he also paided, figuring it was some incidental expense.
Bills for $200 kept arriving every month, and finally the man called his brother to find out what was going on.
"You said to do something nice for Dad," said the brother. "So I rented him a tuxedo."
A police recruit was taking his final exam when his instructor asked him, "What do you do if you have to arrest your own mother-in-law?"
The cadet thought for a moment and then said, "Call for backup!"
Patient: Doctor! Doctor! I think I swallowed a camera!
Doctor: Come back next week and we'll see what develops.

•••
happy anniversery .... what a co incident that you and i joined on the same date

Last edited:
•••
NamePros rocks!

I don't have a joke but I'll look one up later =P

•••
Hey congrats bro. I cant wait till I can say that I have been here a year too.
lol

•••
Happy Birthday! </late> =/

Returning from an exhausting day at work, a man plops down on the couch in front of the TV. ‘Hey, darling,’ he shouts to his wife, ‘Get me a beer before it starts.’ His wife sighs and fetches him a beer. ‘Actually,’ says the man as she’s walking away, ‘I’ll probably need another beer before it starts.’ She looks cross, but fetches another tinny and slams it down next to him. But after gulping down both beers, the husband is still not satisfied. ‘Quick, get me another beer,’ he says. ‘It's going to start any minute!’ ‘No, I won’t!’ screams the furious wife back. ‘Is that all you're going to do tonight? Drink beer and sit in front of that TV? You're nothing but a lazy, drunken, fat slob – and furthermore...’ ‘Damn,’ sighs the man. ‘It's started.’

There's your joke... no offence to any women. >_<

•••
I love this community too.

•••
Sorry for the delay, but HAPPY BIRTHDAY and CONGRATULATIONS on the 1 year anniversary. You are a great part of this great community :tu: !

Best of luck in the new year :) !

Thanks!

True_Snake

•••
Happy Bday WeBForging.

Cool how you took the time to do this posting.
Cool that you sent out "NPpresents" too. Though it makes me feel like a scab to receive and not give!

ZestNetwork ... the punch line to your joke is... lack of evidence.. none the women would go 1st becuase they would have to reveal their age.
Is aone the 1st things you have to learn about wemmins! Don't pick on thier age or their weight and they are always beautiful.

Dang sad I can't think of a single joke to tell !

But I can wish WebForger a bday so great it over shadows New Years and carries him right through the holiday.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back