Domain Empire

security My GoDaddy & Bido PayPal accounts hacked

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

anyrobert

Established Member
Impact
Hi guys,

Today i open'd my email and shocked, got messages godaddy account email is changed,and also received another mail from bido account email address changed.

1)The mother fucker stolen my all domain names,and placed immedaitely in flippa auctions. Check whois details
Halfpricetickets.in
Foodstop.in
ltemplates.com
Waxdomains.com

2)Bido i have $350 in my account. I contacted bido just now.
Waiting for reply
3)i got mobile alerts about $510 ,he also hacked my paypal and tried to stole my $510.he won't get that money.
But unfortunately i used all my credits.

Beware that fucker..guys..i don't understand how he get my passwords?

How to get my domains & accounts backs.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Sad to hear that news.

Does your system has good security software?

Had you set same password for all accounts?

which email are you using?

•••
1>i used microsoft security essentials
2> yes
3>gmail

2 days i just turned off my firewall

•••
Sorry, to hear that.
1st ). i suggest send email to godaddy help and also contact godaddy & Flippa staff here. I'm pretty sure they will help you in this matter. as they did before for many of us.also call Paypal instead of sending them an email. They are very cooperative and ask them to seize your account to prevent further financial damage.until you problem sort out.

2nd). An Advice for future : Never use same password for all your accounts and always use 2FA Security when it is available. as far i know godaddy, gmail and paypal all provide 2FA security.

Keep us update. hopefully you get your domains back.

•••
Yes, always use Two Factor Authentication.

•••
Check your programs installed from your control panel (Add or Remove Programs Section)

And check whether any keylogger is installed or not

Also check any softwares are installed during last week

•••
Sorry, to hear that.
1st ). i suggest send email to godaddy help and also contact godaddy & Flippa staff here. I'm pretty sure they will help you in this matter. as they did before for many of us.also call Paypal instead of sending them an email. They are very cooperative and ask them to seize your account to prevent further financial damage.until you problem sort out.

2nd). An Advice for future : Never use same password for all your accounts and always use 2FA Security when it is available. as far i know godaddy, gmail and paypal all provide 2FA security.

3rd) do not use Windows. buy a cheap Linux/Chrome netbook, dont install all those funny browser plugins and any third party apps/games, login into your registrar/paypal/banking accounts from it only. you are safe now.

•••
Download malwarebytes, update the database, then do a full scan. Being attacked like that does point to a keylogger.

•••
Probably you can get GoDaddy to give you back the domains, contact them ASAP before the domains are transferred out to a non-cooperative registrar. GoDaddy toll-free number is 1-866-463-2339.

Also, you can contact Flippa via email. And of course, you need to report the incident to Paypal, but you probably know that.

•••
Did you use a public computer like cafe liberary?

•••
i never used public net cafes.

Thanks friends, just recovered Bido account and now I blocked my CC.

waiting for paypal & godaddy.

i recently sold my all valuable domains above mentioned domains are not worthy but i want it.

Thanks for the suggestion "Two Factor Authentication."

•••
I followed up with the Minion :) and we are helping him get his names back currently.

•••
Hello Dear

Contact domain purchase site security department and told your problem.this hacking problem detect could be i think so security system domain purchasing system will be so weak.

•••
Good to hear that godaddy is already helping out.

•••
We were able to return the domains to him yesterday.

•••
When Joe is there, Domains will be there...no worries

•••
Good to hear that godaddy is already helping out.
Yes. I've alerady transfered all my valuable assets out of godaddy. It's seems like they had a lot of security issues in the past years.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back