Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

My friends...

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

vwblubug

Top Member
Impact
697
Hi everyone :)

Since I've been part of this forum for a while, I feel like you guys are like family :hehe: . I had a biopsy this past Friday, and I'll get my results on Tuesday, and I was hoping you guys could keep me in your positive thoughts and prayers for the next few days.

I have faith things will be fine, but extra prayers ALWAYS come in handy...

I love you guys... :xf.love:
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I'm sorry to hear that, Ali. :(

I'll definitely keep you in my thoughts and prayers! Hope all checks out fine for you! :)

May you have a Merry Christmas and hope 2008 is great to you! ;)
 
1
•••
:tu: sending positive thoughts your way...

Please, please let us know.... :xf.love:
 
1
•••
Hope all goes well for you. Our thoughts are with you.
 
1
•••
Wishing the best and sending all my positive vibes towards you! :)
Keep the faith going :)
 
1
•••
Chin up, looking forward and stay positive. You have 70k+ people backing you up and including you in their thoughts!

IB
 
1
•••
Thanks for all your kind words- I knew I could count on you for support (and it means a WHOLE LOT to me) :loveyou:
 
0
•••
Keep the faith up and may you have a very beautiful Christmas!:)
 
1
•••
Ali, I wanted you to know that I'm praying for good news for you as I type this. Please keep us informed :)
 
1
•••
Update....

Everything came back fine, I can breathe again! :D

Thank you guys/gals for all your support and prayers, and just for being here for me.

I love you, man! :)
 
0
•••
vwblubug said:
Everything came back fine, I can breathe again! :D

Thank you guys/gals for all your support and prayers, and just for being here for me.

I love you, man! :)
YES! Congrats! Just the right timing at Christmas, it can't get any better than this! Well,..they could have gift wrapped your biopsy report ;)

Good to hear that you're ok!

IB
 
0
•••
Awesome to hear that Ali :tu: .

All the best and Happy Holidays :) !


True_Snake
 
1
•••
Thank you soooooo much! :hearts:
 
0
•••
Happy to hear the good news! :tu:

Enjoy the Holidays and stay cool Ali ... :santa:
-Jeff B-)
 
0
•••
vwblubug said:
Everything came back fine, I can breathe again! :D

Thank you guys/gals for all your support and prayers, and just for being here for me.

I love you, man! :)
Ali, that's great news to hear! You had thousands of NP'rs praying for you! :)

Have a Merry Christmas! :santa:
 
0
•••
Thanks to you guys as well, Chris & Jeff! I will definitely have a wonderful Christmas, and I wish you all a truly blessed Christmas!

And much, much prosperity in all your desires and endeavors...
 
0
•••
vwblubug said:
Everything came back fine, I can breathe again! :D

Thank you guys/gals for all your support and prayers, and just for being here for me.

I love you, man! :)
Hi Ali,

That's definitely great news to hear! :kickass: Happy Holidays! :)

Take care,
- Bones
 
1
•••
good luck, our prayers and thoughts are with you.
 
0
•••
Glad to hear you're ok. Stay well. Happy 2008.
 
1
•••
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back