Dynadot

discuss My First Year At NamePros

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

DomainiaXYZ

Established Member
Impact
Hey To All NS Fellows !
Today is my first anniversary at NamePros. I am very pleased because I feel like it is my virtual home where I am living with other NS members like a family. During my first year completion, I have experienced many stuff which I want to share with you here.
On this date a year ago when I just typed "sell domains" in Google search bar, and I have found this great forum then I started selling and buying domains here. I have done my first domain sale here with a very active member on this forum and who has done a hundred of sales at this forum till today, and I was very glad with those first sale of mine with that NS member. Then after that I have done many trade deals here with other NS members.
Now I am sharing what I observed here. Firstly, I have learned here that how to do a professional domaining like a champ, what are the hot favorites in the Domaining industry and on which domains you should concentrate while purchasing domains and how to do trade in Domaining industry with other traders in a more kind and polite way. Secondly, I have learned here is that you should not be afraid of yourself and be confident like a champ, because to do trading here gives you so much confidence and willpower of doing something big and then bigger in order to become a successful entrepreneur. Thirdly, I saw here that how politely NS members behave to the new NS members and give a warm welcome and help the new one's. Always try to give those new members a helpful suggestions, which would be very helpful for those new NS members.
And at last but not the least, I have noticed here that its just not the trading forum but it is also useful learning, practice and relationship builder platform for all Domainers. I will be please to do trading onto this forum in the upcoming years and will definitely want to remain its member for many many years ahead and may be forever. Also will definitely pleased to share my 1st year experience and suggestions here with other new NS members with gladness.
Cheers to all NS members :lookaround: Have a Nice Day B-)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Thanks for sharing your experience. I look forward to reading more of your experiences.

•••
Its always nice to be welcomed and have help when we begin something new. Glad to hear your positive experience and congrats on a productive and educational first year!

•••
•••
Good read :)
Congratulations n good luck!

•••
I have spent six months so far and I'm having a great ride.

•••
May you have many more years of positive experiences :)

•••
Awesome stuff buddy....Congrats on your 1 year NP Anniversary! :)

•••
•••
Congratulations buddy, Hope to see more of your positive threads :).

•••
•••
Thanks for sharing, see you around. B-)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back