NameSilo

Pls help determine the cause situation with my domain!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Some days ago I won the domain xxxx.com at snapnames. He regged the domain at BigRock.com. I got confirmed email with username/password from him. Today in morning I logged in to my panel of BigRock, and my domain xxxxx.com was in the my Bigrock's panel. I tried to change NS server, input 100% correct NS name, but showed "failed" status. After I just return on my control panel and I have seen: "We could not find any orders."
I don't know where my domain!
Support says that may be that my domain was "removed", but I tried only to change NS! Also I never tried transfer the domain out of my account!

Pls who know the reason on it?
thx!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.

Was this a private auction sale (as opposed to a pre-release expiring auction)?

If so, you may have been scammed by a thief. Then you need to get in touch with both Snapnames and Big Rock domains ASAP. It could also be a temporary glitch that will resolve itself, BUT you need to get a support ticket in action right away.

If it was an expiring auction sale, then, perhaps the original registrant renewed it. In that case, you will receive a full refund, usually within a week.

•••
thanks Ms Domainer,

this domain was deleted, backordered this domain in the "pending delete" status and after got this domain thru Snapnames. Yes immediately I just contacted with support Bigrock and support Snap. Waiting a result...
European nic was the first registrar of this domain, thru Bigrock, but I checked today - current registrar changed to Key-Systems Gmbh...

•••
hey elmoney,
please update us your status....i really like to know what has/had happened and why....it should be a good lesson and experience....waiting for your update....

•••
•••
How did the result of this go? Did you name show up in your account again or what??

•••
I got the update message from support Bigrock:

"Hello,

The domain 'xxxxx.com' is transferred away to KEY-SYSTEMS GMBH. Kindly check the whois details for the same.

Domain Name: XXXXX.COM
Registrar: KEY-SYSTEMS GMBH
Whois Server: whois.rrpproxy.net
Referral URL: http://www.key-systems.net
Name Server: NS1.INTERIMNAMESERVER.COM
Name Server: NS2.INTERIMNAMESERVER.COM
Updated Date: 08-aug-2012
Creation Date: 04-aug-2012
Expiration Date: 04-aug-2013

>>> Last update of whois database: Fri, 10 Aug 2012 03:28:25 UTC <<<

Kindly contact your current registrar to help you with the same.

Good day!"

I know that the domain should not be transferred within 60 days...

Last edited:
•••

So is the domain in your name now (at the other registrar), and do you have login credentials?

If not, I would request a refund ASAP from Snapname or the login credentials for KEY-SYSTEMS GMBH.

I was under the distinct impression that domains could not be transferred before 60 days were up. That would definitely be against ICANN rules.

???

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back