Dynadot

My first sale too!

NameSilo
Watch

BlackCatXIII

Established Member
Impact
Hello to all community. I am happy to tell you that I had my first domain sale to an end user. The domain is at rentals niche.

Regular registration on 17 Nov 2017 to namesilo. After a month I got an email that my domain sold on flippa for 350$. The buyer didn't want a push to namesilo, he agreed to wait until the 60-days pass and get the domain on his godaddy account.

I had added the domain to my fippa portfolio and just happened. No aution, no promotion. I got lucky on this one.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
Congratulations on that one. Would appreciate if you could share the name in some way.

•••
•••
Congrats Yo! Keep it going.

•••
@BlackCatXIII - Congratulations on your first sale :xf.cool: I wish you have more sales like that (y)

•••
•••
Congratulations and happy and good year 2018 (y):xf.wink:

•••
Thank you all!!! Hope you all have great sales on 2018!

•••
Congratulations on your sale. Mind sharing the name if possible?

•••
•••
Great job! I wish you many more sales.

It's always a little luck. The buyer got lucky too.

All the best!

•••
Thank You~!

Last edited:
•••
Congratulations on your first!

•••
Luck plays with hardwork.
Congratulations

•••
•••
Congratulations on your first sale!!

•••
•••
•••
Congratulations on your sale. New Year has actually begun to be Happy for you....:xf.smile:

•••
Well Done nothing better than selling your first domain. Hopefully many more to come (y)

•••
Congrats!(y)
What type of listing: Buy now or Make offer ??

•••
Congrats!(y)
What type of listing: Buy now or Make offer ??
Thank you very much. It was a simple BUY NOW Portfolio Listing

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back