Dynadot

.com My first sale, thank you everyone!!!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Hi,

i started dealing with domaining 3 years ago, but after several unsuccessful sales I gave up.
A three months ago I tried again and found some good domains however I still did not make any sales though I tried. A month ago I decided to try another domain before I quit domaining, and I succeeded, sold my first domain. I have to point out that until now for 4 domains I had inquiries and bids but at the end of each sales failure and the buyer would stop responding to my messages, it all discouraged me. This way I would like to thank all members of the forum who helped me in any way because without all of you I would not succeed, This sales gave me the power to continue to deal with domaining.

And now some information about the sale:

Domain name: CarpetCleaningJackson.com
Sale venue: Outbound
Seller: Me
Asking price: $200
Sale price: $200
Purchase venue: Hand registration
Purchase price: $8
Details:
I contacted about 50 potential customers, one was interested and agreed to the price. He immediately paid me $200 on my paypal account but did not want to open the account at the registry where my domain was located so we waited for the domain to exit the domain lock period and then made the transfer to his registrar.

Thank you once again and wish you good luck and success :xf.smile:

P.S. Sorry for my bad english. :smuggrin:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
•••
Wow .. congratulations on the sale! :)

Talk about perseverance! :)

Not to take anything away from your sale .. but maybe try to find domains with broader appeal and a larger pool of potential end users.

That being said .. what you did was perfect .. and exactly what should have been done with such domains .. 25x is amazing for a handreg despite a $200 not being a flashy headline domain sale!

Hope this encourages you to keep at it .. best of luck going forward! :)

•••
Hi Barton , Congrats for your first sale .
I need your help as I'm new to this field . I just want to know how you contacted the buyers and how to promote the domain .
I have a domain rideitlikeme.com what should be the appropriate price according to you

•••
Wow .. congratulations on the sale! :)

Talk about perseverance! :)

Not to take anything away from your sale .. but maybe try to find domains with broader appeal and a larger pool of potential end users.

That being said .. what you did was perfect .. and exactly what should have been done with such domains .. 25x is amazing for a handreg despite a $200 not being a flashy headline domain sale!

Hope this encourages you to keep at it .. best of luck going forward! :)

Thank you very much Ategy.com for your support and advice, i appreciate it. :xf.smile:

•••
•••
Hi Barton !
Congrats !(y)(y)

Look always to the future !!!

•••
•••
Congrats barton. Wish you many more ahead.

•••
Good job! Congratulations on the sale. Now get more :xf.wink:

•••
Congratulations and wish you many more sales... Good luck :)

•••
Congratz on the sale.

How did you handle the "Why is the domain locked?" Question?

•••
Congratz on the sale.

How did you handle the "Why is the domain locked?" Question?

I send them this:

My domain is registred on namesilo. Domain registration date is 11/29/2017, but the rule of transfer domains to antoher registrar is that the domain can not be transferred to another registrar within a period of 60 days after the registration. So we can wait to expire this period 1/29/2018 or simply you can open a free account at namesilo.

•••
Congratulations. This is Your starting point

•••
Congrats on a confidence booster sale!

•••
•••
Congratulations mate! Keep up the spirit!

•••
Congrats. It's a start.

Brad

•••
Wow, Barton! Congratulations! I can't imagine how excited you are. I admire that you kept giving it your all in spite of any adversities. It seems like this industry requires quite more than a bit of perseverance. It's good character building, eh?

•••
•••
•••
Hallo barton
Saya baru bergabung beberapa hari ini
Mohon arahan yang banyak
Terima kasih

•••
•••
Back