Domain Empire

My First Affiliate Sale!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

bfluid

Mr. LLLL ManVIP Member
Impact
Hello NPer's!

I have sold many of my own products before but... today I had my first affiliate sale. I am happy, excited, and proud!

Here is a time line of how it happened.

At 12:00PM A.K.A... 3 hours ago I decided to use the $1 in my advertising account at __________ on some low-quality domaining-oriented clicks. That dollar gave me 83 clicks. I picked out a domainning product from clickbank. I didn't pick the one with the highest payout... or gravity... or not even the best looking site. In fact this site had terrible graphics. So I made a simple ad for it.

"How I Sell My Domain Names.
Learn To Find Buyers For Your
Domain Names. Earn Cash Doing It!"

I started the campaign at 12PM. I checked at 2PM to see if I had gotten any clicks yet. I had gotten 13. So I checked out my CB account and saw that I had gotten received my first affiliate commission totaling up to $16.61. Not much... but its a start. My friend makes that in 3 hours.

About 5 minuets of work and 2 hours of waiting turned into a movie and a dinner (though I am going to reinvest it :p).

Here is how you get an affiliate sale I believe.

1. Pick a niche.
2. Find TARGETED buyers.
3. Find a product with little competition that solves the problem.
4. Write a simple ad. One that just describes the product.
5. Start your promotion to get the traffic.
6. Be patient and wait for the money.

Where there is results there will always be hope for others.

Ty Maier

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
congrats! i can still remember my first one as well. its great and you will never forget it.

•••
Great inspiring post bfluid.

This will surely motivate many affiliate newbies :)

•••
congratulation on 1st sale,
hopefully more in near future

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back