NameSilo

Clarity constantly reports JavaScript errors and dead clicks on my Squadhelp WLM

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

MariaEl

Established Member
Impact
308
Hi,

I have had my WLM for nearly a year now. I use GA4 and MS Clarity on it.

I would like to hear about your experience with this regard.

Apparently, from Clarity's generated insights on the visits to my site, frequent JavaScript errors are annoyingly interfering with my potential buyers' experiences.

Is something like this happening to any of you too?

I shall contact SH Help, but I would really appreciate any relevant comment from those of you using these features.

Thank you in advance!
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Well, I did contact Help desk, where they were very kind as usual. Provided Clarity's data cards showing error reports. They told me that they would refer everything to the engineering team.

But I haven't heard back from them yet, and it's over a week since.

Meanwhile, JavaScript errors and "dead clicks" look the usual experience in my WLM (I think it has always been so, in fact).

Perhaps I should desist of having my WLM, at least there, at least for now.
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back