Domain Empire

My AdSense ads aren't targeted to my blog content!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
I just started a free Blogger blog that is basically a clips site with a little commentary based around one topic. My Adsense ads are in no way related to that topic when I view my blog, they are random and useless. They are placed in my sidebar and the bottom of my blog.

Can anyone tell me how to make them more targeted to my content?

Thank You,
Angela H.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
One way is to add more relevant content to your blog. If you find adding new content is challenging, then choose a meaningful domain name (that describes your niche).

For most cases, the ads will become more and more targeted with increasing of quality incoming links.

•••
I just started a free Blogger blog that is basically a clips site with a little commentary based around one topic. My Adsense ads are in no way related to that topic when I view my blog, they are random and useless. They are placed in my sidebar and the bottom of my blog.

Can anyone tell me how to make them more targeted to my content?

Thank You,
Angela H.

Irrelevant ads may show for different reasons. Like: if the site have little or no content in it or if you recently added the ads [you may have to wait for sometime to see relevant ads]. Also, you can do section targeting to get relevant ads.

•••
I have recently added google adsense in my blogs so I can see some irrelevant ads but many of them are relevant to my site so I now worry anymore by the way I would like to asked if their is any high paying ads for celebrity/fashion blogs?

•••
also keep in mind...different ads are shown in different countrys.

If I was to go to your site from Sydney Australia
I would see different ads to you.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back