IT.COM

Ads aren't showing

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Hi, I was just accepted to adsense through Blogger and tried to put some ads on another site I have. The ads show up when a preview the site from the site building software, but when actually trying to visit the site online with the web adress, they do not show up. After some further reading I think it is because I previously applied for adsense under another email/google account. First I was denied for another site becuase it was under construction, then i applied with this same site and it was clear they were not even looking at the site, just denying me instantly because of my previous application. Then I read on adsense that my site is probably marked as an address now that ads should not show up on.

the site is: Fruit and Vegetable Diets

Is there anyway I can make it so that google will stop blocking this address from showing ads?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Well, in this situation I would say you should contact their support team. They are the one who can resolve this issue.

•••
I don't see a single indexed page of your site. So are you sure your site is not baned by Google search engine ? It probably not the problem here. Maybe this site is banned by AdSense. just put an Ad Block in a html page and upload. If still u don't see anything then better contact AdSense.

•••
where is your Privacy Policy?

•••
You got approval and your ads show in previews. Nothing to do with any previous activity, Google has accepted you.

I've had problems with the parking pages my registrar provides - they don't show Adsense, and it is down to the templates provided (but what blocks it is not clear, we just know it happens).

The problem is something in the site structure / template. As I said, I know it can happen, and I don't know what causes it.

As mentioned, you should have a privacy policy to be in agreement with Adsense. You do not need it to get approval, you do need it after approval.
From personal experience, this has nothing to do with the issue. I had ads running for two months before someone woke me up to the fact that I should have a privacy policy.

Should have mentioned that if you google for adsense privacy policy you will easily find help.

Try changing templates ...

Last edited:
•••
How long has it been since you put your ads up? I usually just have to wait a day and it'll be visible to everyone.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back