Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

.MX Discussion and Showcase Thread

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch

phase111

Account Suspended
Impact
4
.MX Discussion and Showcase

Wow, great news about the re release of .mx domains. I think this has huge potential considering the population in mexico is 100 mil. Those who already have a .com.mx or .org.mx domain can pre register teh same domain in .mx extension. Luckily I registered a few months back these domains, please tell me the best in order please:
gun.com.mx
see.com.mx
ear.com.mx
war.com.mx
won.com.mx
cuentas.com.mx (accounts in spanish)
cesta.com.mx (basket in spanish)
cestas.com.mx (baskets)
 
Last edited by a moderator:
2
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Gulf.mx ( Gulf of mexico? )
Apt.mx ( Apartments/rental site )
 
2
•••
food.mx

still sitting on whether to develop, hold, or sell this name. suggestions?
 
1
•••
Does anyone know if there is a backorder service available for .mx names? I haven't been able to find one. Thanks.

PM me if you want some info :)





food.mx

still sitting on whether to develop, hold, or sell this name. suggestions?

Depends. Have you had any decent offers on it?
 
0
•••
I didn't know a backorder service existed for .mx.. Are drop lists publicly available as well?
 
1
•••
no offers. most probably worth targeting end users i think.
 
0
•••
Anyone know where i can see contact info from the owner of .mx domain? I see only name and address in standard whois, but i need email and phone number too. Thank you in advance.
 
0
•••
Hey folks. on Sales.mx we finally hit the milestone (woo hoo) of all the top 25 chart entries over 4-figures

I need your help with a decision on how to move forward with reporting the sales. I created a poll question there, if you can take just a minute to give your input that would be great.

Muchas Gracias!!!!
 
0
•••
Hey folks. on Sales.mx we finally hit the milestone (woo hoo) of all the top 25 chart entries over 4-figures

Very nice milestone indeed!

Thanks for all your hard work on the blog :)
 
0
•••
Hey folks. on Sales.mx we finally hit the milestone (woo hoo) of all the top 25 chart entries over 4-figures

Hope we're talking dollars and not pesos :notme:

No, seriously, that is good news. Does anyone know if a lot of .mx names from the landrush have been dropped? The ones I have looked at have not.
 
0
•••
No, seriously, that is good news. Does anyone know if a lot of .mx names from the landrush have been dropped? The ones I have looked at have not.

I watched hundreds of domains from the landrush last September and very few dropped. Maybe around 5% of the ones I was watching.
 
0
•••
If anyone is interested, I have Jazz.mx for sale for just $49. Let me know.
 
Last edited:
0
•••
All the WHOIS services I've consulted for .MX listings exclude the email address for the registrant, I know, it's frustrating if you need to contact someone, email the registrar, w/some luck they'll contact the owner and give him your message, that's what happened w/me


Anyone know where i can see contact info from the owner of .mx domain? I see only name and address in standard whois, but i need email and phone number too. Thank you in advance.
 
1
•••
Rentacar.mx is at Sedo auction with a bid of $6,500 and four days left.

If this one goes through, it would certainly be a great .mx sale.
 
0
•••
Rentacar.mx is at Sedo auction with a bid of $6,500 and four days left.

If this one goes through, it would certainly be a great .mx sale.

Homes.mx is on the block at Sedo for only $1400 and has met reserve - a F$#@ing steal imo! :D

6 days to go on that one, and also another one is going at $500 - MegaVideo.mx.

(neither is mine) but i did sell one a few weeks ago on Sedo, it was reported on DNJ :wave:

also, if you want to stay up to date on the .MX market, i have a new twitter account, please follow me @salesmx - https://twitter.com/#!/salesmx
 
0
•••
Rentacar.mx is at Sedo auction with a bid of $6,500 and four days left.

If this one goes through, it would certainly be a great .mx sale.

What did this finish up at?
 
0
•••
What did this finish up at?

I'm afraid I didn't follow it all the way. Does somebody else know?

But the Whois doesn't seem to have changed as of yet.
 
Last edited:
0
•••
The sale of rentacar.mx for $6500 did go through, according to Sedo's latest sales report. So that was a nice one.

New owner has privacy, and the site does not seem to resolve. But surely a big car rental company would not use privacy?
 
0
•••
The sale of rentacar.mx for $6500 did go through, according to Sedo's latest sales report. So that was a nice one.

New owner has privacy, and the site does not seem to resolve. But surely a big car rental company would not use privacy?

That is a great sale for a .mx. Prices starting to move up here :)
My guess is Avis
 
0
•••
I think this is a good sale. I own used cars in this extension and would be satisfied with the same amount. I dont like that .mx domains dont have email address listed in whois so it is difficult to find owners of some similar .mx domains to yours.
 
0
•••
Hey guys,

Just browsing i found Bowl.MX and I registered it at dynadot after reading these pages. I have no experience with this extension, it's an English word as you can see but I hope to be a good sell someday. Quite brandable IMO.
BTW, are Mexicans into bowling? :)

EdIT. Just seen bowl.us lying around at sedo with no offer at high xxx, I know .us is is a huge downswing but still, what do you think about my domain? BTW, Bowl.cc is up for grabs and .asia if anyone is interested.

Cheers!
 
Last edited:
1
•••
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back