Dynadot

.MX Discussion and Showcase Thread

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

phase111

Account Suspended
Impact
.MX Discussion and Showcase

Wow, great news about the re release of .mx domains. I think this has huge potential considering the population in mexico is 100 mil. Those who already have a .com.mx or .org.mx domain can pre register teh same domain in .mx extension. Luckily I registered a few months back these domains, please tell me the best in order please:
gun.com.mx
see.com.mx
ear.com.mx
war.com.mx
won.com.mx
cuentas.com.mx (accounts in spanish)
cesta.com.mx (basket in spanish)
cestas.com.mx (baskets)

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I have quite few really great domains in my opinion (e.g= 69.com.mx) for any one interested in buying .mx or com.mx domains.

Send me pm for more info

Always interested. Send me a list.

•••
Hi
Please PM your list and asking prices

•••
Is .mx still alive ? I only kept 2 domain names.

•••
Is .mx still alive ? I only kept 2 domain names.

Still alive but growing acceptance as the go to TLD for Mexico has been much slower than expected.

•••
A decent sale this week reported by DNJ
KSB sold for $2600 on Sedo

•••
...my one and only .mx domain name...

CORRIDO/.MX

...which I forward to the .co extension of Corrido. I also have the name in the .tv extension...

•••
I had weightloss.mx and its currently dropping... just a heads up, good luck!

•••
All, I would like to inform everyone following this thread and interested in .mx domains, that last week a new version of the website Sales.mx launched, complete with a domain marketplace for buying and selling .mx domains.

A new 'weekly update' was just posted on the blog, and I encourage everyone to have a read through here.

•••
•••
I haven't set up BIN yet but if you are interested I would let them go for $150 each

•••
This is for discussion of .mx, not to buy and not sell your domains!

Please keep that in mind....

All who try to sell here in this thread will be reported.

You want to sell your domains, there is an entire section just for that.

•••
LawFirm.mx was available last I checked, dunno about now.

•••
A decent sale on sedo last week.
Hotwire.mx sold for $1450

•••
I have heard of quite a few mid $XXXX sales lately but nothing is getting officially reported?!
careerbuilder.mx sold for $1500 according to DNJ

•••
•••
Another very good sale this week
LaSalle.mx $5,500 at Sedo
Two others very recently that I know of sold for $5000 each at Sedo also.

•••
Jet.mx sold for $5,600 on Sedo last week.

•••
Max.mx sold this last week for about 11k so prices seem to be moving up.

•••
Max.mx sold this last week for about 11k so prices seem to be moving up.

11K is a nice price for a .mx but still way undervalued IMO

Another couple of small sales in the last 2 weeks.

quepasa.mx 1,500 USD
encuentros.mx 2,200 Euro

•••
Wow! A few $10,000 + sales in the last few weeks according to sales.mx.
Looks like the extension is really picking up.

•••
•••
I hand regged Dude.Mx a couple of years ago. Surprised it was available, and it doesn't get much attention, so I haven't been checking the sales data. Thanks for posting, maybe there's some hope after all.

•••
I had an offer of $2,000 this week for Evo.mx. A few months back I had an offer of $1,500 for Cerca.mx. Both are priced at $4,950 on my site. Direct inquires seem to be from Mexican buyers.

Anyone notice English vs Spanish word differences? I try to buy short words that can be applied to both. Intro.mx for Introduction or Introduccion for example.

•••
Does anyone know where I would be able to get lists of .mx domains in pending delete status? I've checked expireddomains.net and other places but no one seems to have them. I'm happy to use a paid service.

•••
upload_2018-10-25_5-35-10.png

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back