Dynadot

MV Domains (Metaverse) - Showcase and Discuss

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Levi_charlz

Account Closed (Requested)
Impact
The Metaverse is the next big thing with many of the Big Tech players already involved so thought it deserved a dedicated ‘MV’ thread.

Lots of keywords like Glasses, NFT’s etc are already taken but there are lots still available.

Just picked up ‘MVTokens’ in king

Happy hunting!

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Hi all, one more running site.

MV-DAO.COM

interested in this new niche. Thanks

Last edited:
•••
•••
What BIN you would put on T h e D A O S . c o m ?

•••
•••
•••
I have: MVmail.com
Registred: 1999

•••
•••
1638048009734.png

•••
•••
MVbox dot io
share with me your thoughts about it :giggle:

•••
•••
•••
There was some discussion in the other thread about the possibly preferred abbreviation of 'metaverse' - 'MV' vs 'MVRS'. The current usage trend can be evaluated by comparing the results for the following two searches for the latest, say, 24 hours:
"mv" metaverse -facebook
"mvrs" metaverse -facebook

There are multiple pages of 'MV' results (getting more each day per my short observation) , and "MVRS" is mostly used just in the stock market symbol connotation with almost no results being left after filtering the 'Facebook' symbol out (actually, zero result after performing the manual filtering of FB, META and other similar contexts).

So for me 'MV' looks like an obvious winner.

P.S. Replying to the mentioned above discussion here as the more relevant place.

Last edited:
•••
M/V/B/e/tting. /com

M/V/Ga/mble/. com

•••
Some domains from my portfolio :
Mvrsgym .com
Mvxr .online
Mvar .xyz
Mvrs .xyz
Mvrs + world/planet/market .xyz
Mvrsmarket .online

•••
A Japanese game with 8 million users is launching a crypto metaverse.
https://cryptonews.net/en/news/nft/2826785/

Metaworld will feature two different tokens — MV and ROND. The game’s main currency, MV will be a Polygon-based utility token with a total supply of 2 billion used for purchases and staking. ROND, on the other hand, will be circulated in the in-game economy. However, it will have real-world value as users will be able to exchange the token on DEXs.

Metaworld’s MV token is set to be listed on Uniswap, Quickswap, and Pancakeswap at the end of December. Listings on other DEXs, such as Sushiswap and Curve is expected in Q1 2022.

•••
•••
A Japanese game with 8 million users is launching a crypto metaverse.
https://cryptonews.net/en/news/nft/2826785/

Metaworld will feature two different tokens — MV and ROND. The game’s main currency, MV will be a Polygon-based utility token with a total supply of 2 billion used for purchases and staking. ROND, on the other hand, will be circulated in the in-game economy. However, it will have real-world value as users will be able to exchange the token on DEXs.

Metaworld’s MV token is set to be listed on Uniswap, Quickswap, and Pancakeswap at the end of December. Listings on other DEXs, such as Sushiswap and Curve is expected in Q1 2022.
Suppose that could be good news for my MVTokens in King.

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
My first MV domain

MV // Rig dot.com

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back