Domain Empire

MV Domains (Metaverse) - Showcase and Discuss

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Levi_charlz

Account Closed (Requested)
Impact
The Metaverse is the next big thing with many of the Big Tech players already involved so thought it deserved a dedicated ‘MV’ thread.

Lots of keywords like Glasses, NFT’s etc are already taken but there are lots still available.

Just picked up ‘MVTokens’ in king

Happy hunting!

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
First public sale, yes. There have been private .mv sales prior to this and for more $$$ :)

Unfortunately "Private sales" don't mean much if no price or even name shared but glad .mv is getting a little traction

Last edited:
•••
Unfortunately "Private sales" don't mean much if no price or even name shared but glad .mv is getting a little traction
Private sales mean more than the public sales do. Fact

•••
Private sales mean more than the public sales do. Fact
Sure it does... if you say so. All I'm saying is that anyone can claim private sales for big money. Proof is in the pudding. Lots of private Meta sales too but we have tons of public sales data too not just claims. Just saying

•••
Sure it does... if you say so. All I'm saying is that anyone can claim private sales for big money. Proof is in the pudding. Lots of private Meta sales too but we have tons of public sales data too not just claims. Just saying
By your thoughts, domain sales are only justified if the public knows of them. Ok

•••
By your thoughts, domain sales are only justified if the public knows of them. Ok
Lol.... cheers mate! Peace, love, and many domain sales to you in 2022! Private or not

Last edited:
•••
•••
MV - Metaverse & MW - Meta World (An awesome combo)

MV.MW

•••
MV Suit (.com)

Last edited:
•••
MVClassified.com
MVScanning.com

•••
•••
deleted

Last edited:
•••
mvdroid
dot com
mvHumanoid was available when i reg mine.

•••
•••
Can someone dumb down the concept of buying/owning/renting virtual real estate in the Metaverse? Isn't the Metaverse limitless? and there could be more than one Metaverse? So how do you actually lay claim to owning a piece of real estate in the Metaverse. Couldn't someone else come along and create more and more real estate?

Unlike in the real world, real estate is limited. You buy a land or house at an address, you own it, there's only one of it. No one else can own it until you sell it.

•••
Can someone dumb down the concept of buying/owning/renting virtual real estate in the Metaverse? Isn't the Metaverse limitless? and there could be more than one Metaverse? So how do you actually lay claim to owning a piece of real estate in the Metaverse. Couldn't someone else come along and create more and more real estate?

Unlike in the real world, real estate is limited. You buy a land or house at an address, you own it, there's only one of it. No one else can own it until you sell it.
Think this the same as domains - their number is also practically limitless, yet only some of them are valuable. In the Metaverse you can also have a piece of land somewhere where nobody ever finds you, and can have a store building side by side with, say, the Amazon store - imagine how this might boost your potential traffic.

Actually, it works the same way as the real world too - although you can buy a house anywhere, still either the traffic formations in case of the commerce appliance or various attractions along with some maybe famous people living nearby should probably define the item value.

Last edited:
•••
To transfer the name avatar.mv to the buyer, I turned to 101domain for help, since this name was registered with them. Waiting for an answer. I also wrote about this problem in support of Sedo.
Any updates on the transfer process?

•••
Whois shows name registered on 1/05/2022

Looks to be an early project of a land listing platform for acquisition and sales of land across the metaverse

https://originmv.com

•••
Any updates on the transfer process?
The buyer has an account in 101domain, which simplifies the matter.

101Domain:

Please ask for his username and write to the support ticket that you would like to transfer the domain to that account and I will have the domain pushed to his account.

I asked for the username of the buyer in 101domain from Sedo, waiting for a response.

•••
EmotionMetaverse.com
MetaverseEmotions.com
MvEmotions.com

Available to register.

•••
MutantMV/com
MVmutant/com

•••
I got the buyer's username and passed it 101domain.

•••
cover.png

.com

•••
Regarding the transfer avatar.mv
101domain asked me a secret question about my pet. I have a lot of pets, and I forgot which.
There was congestion. Now, Saturday and Sunday are weekends.

•••
got metagrabberelian
in com

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back