IT.COM

MV Domains (Metaverse) - Showcase and Discuss

NameSilo
Watch

Levi_charlz

Account Closed (Requested)
Impact
The Metaverse is the next big thing with many of the Big Tech players already involved so thought it deserved a dedicated ‘MV’ thread.

Lots of keywords like Glasses, NFT’s etc are already taken but there are lots still available.

Just picked up ‘MVTokens’ in king

Happy hunting!

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I find it odd that mvpad partners- 3 of them have pad in their names 😅
Please note I haven't claimed that's legit, just 'rolled out' :xf.cool:

•••
Is this some kind of launchpad for spaceships and startups?
To tell the truth, I don't understand what it is - and I think I'm getting used to this with all those mixes of 'metaverse' 'multiverse' 'nft' 'defi' 'ico' 'token' stuff :xf.smile:.

Last edited:
•••
•••
cover.png

.com

•••
Picked up three .mv’s to test the market… these are now active in my 101 account

Loans
Token
Ether

Last edited:
•••
Another live site CipherMV.com

Let's go !

•••
Picked up three .mv’s to test the market… these are now active in my 101 account

Loans
Token
Ether
how long did take the registration process for you by 101Domain with mv. extension?

•••
how long did take the registration process for you by 101Domain with mv. extension?
Token was 12 days, ether was 9 days and loans was 8 days. They all became active in my account at the same time yesterday.

•••
•••
Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
They actually preferred Asylum + MV over MV + Asylum cause MV + Asylum is still available. Is MV at the end better? :unsure:
It depends of keyword in such cases i have e.g. NeoMV and NeosMV it's like it's Neos Meta Verse belonging to Neo, vice versa would be less attractive cause it would be like Meta Verse Neo about just Neo person.

•••
They actually preferred Asylum + MV over MV + Asylum cause MV + Asylum is still available. Is MV at the end better? :unsure:
I think that depends on they wanted to say with their name. 'Asylum MV' and 'MV Asylum' both make valid but a bit different sense.

•••
https://mv-punks.com

Another live site... Hyphenated name

Looks like a recent launch
I've noticed hyphenated names are quite popular among live sites - the matter of the alternative name (non)availability or preference?

•••
I've noticed hyphenated names are quite popular among live sites - the matter of the alternative name (non)availability or preference?
NFT projects are too cheap to buy better version (without hyphens etc) which is amazing considering the money they can make off a successful one. Very few at this point are successful though so perfect domain name is not a priority.

•••
There are MANY mv pre-fix domain names available unregistered right now tonight. Use your imagination and research skills. mv????????? dot com. Enjoy.

•••
•••
Logically, another question has arisen - in case if there is a TM for the 'Metaverse' version of an 'MV' domain, how do you think, what are the odds of the later one's ownership being considered illegitimate? Is there a potential caveat at all? Or that might be rather determined by registration times? (given there are no obvious stupid actions from from 'MV' version owner, of course)

•••

Loans
Token
Ether

A few premiums are active in my account now too. Faster and easier process than I thought but the reg/renewal price UGH. I believe @Igor Gabrielan and @mrcurly own a few as well. If any of you are interested in discussing how to partner up and form an ecosystem around .mv, I think we can get better visibility and traction as a group, whether to sell, market, or develop. I have a few ideas myself. I could start a private group IM. If no interest, I'll just go at it alone. I also have a few Meta+premium+kings.

Last edited:
•••
•••
I'm not sure what extension you have this in, but I would price it kinda high. I have MetaBots.xyz and have had a lot of interest. Furthermore, I've had 4 offers with only 1 of them taken into consideration, however the buyer went silent, and I haven't heard anything back in over a week.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back