IT.COM

Must help

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

almog

Established Member
Impact
Hi, someone knows about the international audit web?

They want me to get from them a certification for some buyer and they said that they can't buy from godaddy because they don't get the certification from godaddy.

Is this web is real? It is ok to work with them?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
It's a scam.

Don't engage with them, don't buy any certificates.

Sorry that the offer ended up being fake, I'm sure it's disappointing. You are smart to ask for advice, you saved yourself some money.

They're just trying to trick you into buying a scam certificate, they have zero intentions of purchasing your domain name.

•••
Very common scam, just ignore it

•••
•••
On a name you recently regged?
Either way, they want you to pay before they pay you, and then...they don't pay you. Common scam.

•••
On a name you recently regged?
Either way, they want you to pay before they pay you, and then...they don't pay you. Common scam.
Yes thta's what they told me

•••
Well known scam. It's a fake offer.
All they want you to do is pay for some service like an appraisal then they will disappear.

Brad

•••
Tell them to deduct it from the $35,000

•••
As the other posters said above.

It's a scam.

I had a friend who was scammed out of 750$ because they offered to buy his domain -- he did not just pay them once, he paid them twice.

Please avoid like the plague.

🐕 🐕 🐕 🐕 🐕 🐕 🐕 🐕 🐕 🐕 🐕 🐕

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back