discuss MSN-Domains Exit

NameSilo
Watch

MSN-Domains

Top Member
Impact
View from the top
Done deal.jpg

This is a confirmation of my departure and a thank you note for all NP members, I have done what I set out to do only in a lot less time than I imagined (6 Months to be precise)

All I wish to disclose about the sale EMD, high CPC, healthcare, .ai

Luck:
I want to touch on this as, I don't wish to blow smoke up my arse for being at the right place at the right time with the right knowledge. Had I come namepros any time after the end of August the EMD would have been gone and I wouldn't be self-proclaimed "king" or "mastermind" Also at the time of my purchase it was noticeable how punch drunk the marketplace was on cryptocurrencies - This helped massively too I can't underestimate this fact, as we all have the access to the same data

If you wish to attain capital through buying and selling domain names have a number stick to it and leave with capital in hand

I surpassed the number I had in mind quite dramatically which is even more reason to follow through with what I said before having attained the capital I sought

Yes, I made my own luck too - I was utterly relentless with my work ethic during this period and beyond arrogant that I knew I had made the correct decisions, so it was easy to double down and increased my portfolio size 3x

Last Word:
I wish everybody well, even those who crossed my path to doubt the words I spoke. Great community, Keep sharing - Always, always get smarter

Regards

MSN

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Best of luck on your next venture, MSN!

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back