Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

ccTLD .MP Showcase and Discussion Thread

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

pixelbypixel

Established Member
Impact
38
.mp profile pages

I have 3 beta codes left for anyone who would like a profile page where you can link all your profiles on the net together.

There are many decent name domains available still, i got mine name easily.

http://chi.mp for more info.

I got 3 beta keys if anyone would like one, PM me

PM with your email for me to send it to.

Thanks

2 left.

1 left now. Get it while you can

All gone!.

Hope those who sent a PM use it! :p
 
Last edited:
1
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Ouch 40%?
 
0
•••
If there is a code available, Could I please get one?
 
0
•••
If there is a code available, Could I please get one?

No code needed. Chi.mp for free domain and get.mp to register one and do what you want with it.
 
0
•••
ndustry observers forecast that chi.mp will drive registration growth within the .mp TLD to 7-10 million by mid-2010.

How many you think they have now in 2011. :lol:
 
0
•••
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back