IT.COM

.cn .CN Showcase and Discussion

NameSilo
Watch

DuDD

Top Member
Impact
.CN Showcase and Discussion

hello,every namepros .wish all of you have a good day!

• Share your .CN domain name

• and I want to know what is the status of CN domain name in the international market

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
I just visited 62.com
Is it your site ?
If it's the case i prefer to sell domains on a friend's site ;)
YES
  • Welcome to the Domain name market in China.If you have any questions, please feel free to let me know

•••
Welcome to the Domain name market in China.If you have any questions, please feel free to let me know
All the best on expanding outside China. I suggest that you add English to your site to cater to non-Chinese buyers and sellers.

•••
All the best on expanding outside China. I suggest that you add English to your site to cater to non-Chinese buyers and sellers.

thank you very much
Thank you for your advice

• We are already building overseas platforms. We will have a brand new domain name:xf.smile:

best wishes

•••
Hello again bro
Is outbound a good strategy in the chinese market and which tld worth the most ? .cn or .cc ?

•••
Hello again bro
Is outbound a good strategy in the chinese market and which tld worth the most ? .cn or .cc ?
Hi,friends
I am sorry that my English is not good

Do you mean which is better between outbound.cn and outbound.cc??

•••
No worries brother
I will reformulate.
Does outbound work good for cn and cc tlds ?
And which is easier to sell cc or cn ?
And which is the more valuable (price) cc or cn ?

3 questions ;)
Thank you

•••
What about the domains scrolling at the bottom of 62.com? Are they ones you broker or own?

•••
No worries brother
I will reformulate.
Does outbound work good for cn and cc tlds ?
And which is easier to sell cc or cn ?
And which is the more valuable (price) cc or cn ?

3 questions ;)
Thank you

thanks for your patience
Three questions boil down to one.
.cn domain names in China are second only to.com, and some end users even prefer.cn
But,For investors, they prefer.com
As for what you said,.CC is seldom bought by people in China

The value of com is higher than .cn than .net,so Have I made myself clear?
  • If you have any questions, please feel free to communicate:xf.smile:

• have a nice day

•••
What about the domains scrolling at the bottom of 62.com? Are they ones you broker or own?
Hi friends
Thank you for your attention

Some of them we broker, some of them we hold,
  • We focus on premium domain names such as NN.com LL.com

•••
Hi friends
Thank you for your attention

Some of them we broker, some of them we hold,
  • We focus on premium domain names such as NN.com LL.com
What is the logic behind many premium domains owned by Chinese investors, not resolving to a lander page? (it is blank). There must be good reasons.

•••
What is the logic behind many premium domains owned by Chinese investors, not resolving to a lander page? (it is blank). There must be good reasons.
  • Most of the unresolved domains are either in the transaction or are not yet enabled

•••
  • Most of the unresolved domains are either in the transaction or are not yet enabled
Is chinesecoin.com good name in China or not because it's English?

•••
  • The destination of domain name is end users

• Chinesecoin looks good and it has a good meaning.But as far as I know, there is no corresponding end users.And domain name extention is good.In addition, this word most people know and can read

• I'm sure domaine investors will love this domain name

•••

virus insurance (cn)

and an IDN, it should mean (microorganism ) sterilization, but I ask du6262 if it's right.

杀菌 (cn)

•••
virus insurance (cn)

and an IDN, it should mean (microorganism ) sterilization, but I ask du6262 if it's right.

杀菌 (cn)

ShaJun
to kill germs / to disinfect / to sterilize

Unfortunately Chinese rarely use IDN much preferring Pinyin, numbers. ShaJun.cn was taken some 14 years ago, the fact that 杀菌 was available would have been a clue.
I did sell idn.cn over $20,000 a few years ago but to a western speculator. Very little interest in the few premium idn.cn I have retained.

Good luck

•••
ShaJun
to kill germs / to disinfect / to sterilize

Unfortunately Chinese rarely use IDN much preferring Pinyin, numbers. ShaJun.cn was taken some 14 years ago, the fact that 杀菌 was available would have been a clue.
I did sell idn.cn over $20,000 a few years ago but to a western speculator. Very little interest in the few premium idn.cn I have retained.

Good luck

Thank you very much Wot for precious information.

•••
Zilla, are you interested in Bethouse.cn,
or Moonmining.cn? If nterested, tell me whichnone and your proposal.
Best
Antonio

•••
Breeders.cn GD appraisal +$4K

•••
virus insurance (cn)

杀菌 (cn)

hi,
I apologize for replying so late。
  • As @wot says, Chinese prefers abbreviation Pinyin.But for some English high frequency vocabulary is also used,such as apple、virus
  • have a good day
  • If you have anything, please feel free to communicate

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back