Domain Empire

MozillaFirefox.org expired

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Mozilla Firefox

An auction just started over at Snapnames for MozillaFirefox.org
Should be a dog fight, eh?

I wonder what the TM risk is on this one!? What a drag it would be to bid hundreds, win the auction, and then fall into a dispute...

Andrew

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hundreds? This one hits the $x,xxx mark methinks...

Word Mark FIREFOX
Goods and Services IC 009. US 021 023 026 036 038. G & S: Computer programs for accessing and displaying files on both the internet and the intranet; network access server operating software for connecting computers to the internet and the intranet. FIRST USE: 20040200. FIRST USE IN COMMERCE: 20040204
Standard Characters Claimed
Mark Drawing Code (4) STANDARD CHARACTER MARK
Serial Number 78344043
Filing Date December 22, 2003
Current Filing Basis 1A
Original Filing Basis 1B
Published for Opposition November 9, 2004
Owner (APPLICANT) Mozilla Foundation NON-PROFIT CORPORATION CALIFORNIA 1350 Villa Street, Suite C Mountain View CALIFORNIA 940411126
Attorney of Record Adam L. Barea,
Type of Mark TRADEMARK
Register PRINCIPAL
Live/Dead Indicator LIVE

Don't think there's any question as to what the name would refer to...

Meh, ya never know it seems...

-Allan

•••
some users are just nuts on snapnames i backorder a domain name it gets only like 1700 hits/month overture but three users were fighting for the name it sold for $1700.
today i went to the website and it has a generic search engine parking page.

•••
andriegel said:
An auction just started over at Snapnames for MozillaFirefox.org
Should be a dog fight, eh?

I wonder what the TM risk is on this one!? What a drag it would be to bid hundreds, win the auction, and then fall into a dispute...

Andrew

I saw that this morning. I would not touch it. LOL

I am sure that that someone will pay $$$ then they will be getting a E-mail from you know who.

•••
Wow!

earn100 said:
some users are just nuts on snapnames i backorder a domain name it gets only like 1700 hits/month overture but three users were fighting for the name it sold for $1700.
today i went to the website and it has a generic search engine parking page.

Wow!

What domain was it?

•••
Big domain. But it will end up with mozilla anyway

•••
Very true I am sure this is a major TM violation and whoever bought it is just digging themselves into a hole.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back