Dynadot

Most embarrassing moment

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Hey,

You've no doubt guessed it from the title...

What's your most embarrassing moment? :hehe:

Adrian

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
ummm... Im not ging to tell a big forum, you will all laugh at me.

•••
•••
•••
A few years ago some friends from youth group and I were playing volleyball in the park. The ball rolled out of the park into the busy highway nearby, and I ran after it. Without looking, I ran into the highway to get the ball, and I was struck by an SUV moving at 35 mph. Needless to say, I broke several bones in my legs.

:lol: Just kidding! I actually managed to avoid any cars, I simply tripped while entering the highway.

•••
My most embarassing moment came in 8th grade basketball. I stole a pass and was streaking down the floor for an easy layup but I tripped and in a desperate attempt to complete the basket threw it off the backboard, sending it kareening out of bounds.

•••
i embarress myself at least once a month :(

lik @ school play, i went to an audition, and got a small part.
then i heard they were casting 4 technichal, so i wanted to do that instead.

we had to write a letter 2 drama teacher to say we should do it.

i didnt read what id written properly, i handed it in.

whn i nxt saw drama teacher, turned out id written stuff lik 'i feel like ive been givn the wrong part'

i felt + stil feel so embarresed :(

•••
manofgames, I don't get what's so bad about that.. You wrote that you got the wrong part?..

•••
sorry :-l.

it was embarressing cos the letter made me sound like a snobby stuck up prat:(.
the 'i didnt get the right part' bit made me sound vain and ungrateful, when all i wanted was the tech part.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back