Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Cars

Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

Hitch

Established Member
Impact
74
Hey,

We're teens, most teens i know can't wait to drive..so...:D

What car are you wanting for your first car?
For me, not something too dear, but a 306. B-)
Lol, my ideas are get all the parts, inductions etc from my future work, which hopefully will be a garage, there is a Performance Garage not too far away, so i may phone them up soon, see about my apprentice.

Hopeing to spend abit of money on the car, i'm quite good at saving up. :hehe:
When it's something i'v being dreaming about for years.
Making impressions of my future car in Photoshop. :laugh:

So, what car you wanting, or what car have you got?
Also, what plans for it, or are you just gonna leave it stock? :hehe:

Adrian
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
When you say leave it stock, i don't want to be driving one of these things resembling a batmobile with wings and all kinds of lights and sounds more like a raging elephant than a car?

Well, i think that what "chavs" do to novas anyway.

i think i'd leave it stock, maybe the odd modcon here and there, what would you do?
 
0
•••
May aswell post some of the impressions i made in Photoshop.
Don't think these cars are just made by clicking a arrow and adding a Wings West kit. :hehe:

They do take time.

The 306, is abit more modded than i want in real life, i want subtle mods to start off. ;)

These are all unfinished, i have more on my external, which i don't have acess to at the moment.

I used to be known as Usb, Extreme Mods and Adrian on other sites at the time i made these. ;)

The Cars


Adrian
 
0
•••
Test concept 2 (slightly diff) looks the best imho
 
0
•••
lol yeah agreed :P
lets all pimp up our cars lile chavs >_<

also
who in the world would drive a bright yellow or pink car?
it must be so embarressing

Joe
 
0
•••
TheArbiter said:
lol yeah agreed :P
lets all pimp up our cars lile chavs >_<

also
who in the world would drive a bright yellow or pink car?
it must be so embarressing

Joe

I'd gladly drive a yellow car, given it was a Ferrari, or a lamborghini. ;)
 
0
•••
I get my permit in ~2 weeks!
 
0
•••
Like Adrian, I am looking at a Peugeot 306 for my first car. Not sure if I will mod it much, not much point, I'll start modding when I get my Skyline R34 B-) B-) B-)
 
0
•••
I've always wanted a 65' mustang. Im gonna buy one someday from ebay. :)

You can get very nice ones for under 15k.
 
0
•••
I had my permit and was all ready for the license test but my permit expired >.<

Too lazy to get it again :(
 
0
•••
I'm just going to get a nice cheap car - then possibly a very expensive one later
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back