IT.COM

Monotizing An Adult Niche Thats Never Been Done Before

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

MrGameChanger

Impact
Good evening. I have a blog which has over 30,000 followers, up from 5000 last november. That's 25000 subscribers in 2 months for a niche which you can't even find on google. People love it. My blog features a very niche kink, which I believe has not been done before, hence the rising popularity.

I have an active community, and if I wanted to I can get this community up to 50,000 followers in two weeks, probably 100,000 at the end of this month. Most of my traffic is from North America. I am planning on making a video website to use for the videos my blog features. I was thinking about making a tube site, but I want it to be a bit more personal than that as I want to have categories / accounts people can make / allow anyone to post.

I have enough content to get it going at the start, and I can get guranteed over 25,000 hits from North America anything I post, and that's just right now. What should I do to monotize it? I have a good domain name, and I am trying to go with affiliate advertising, not a paysite. I know over time the traffic will grow exponentially as this niche has never been done.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hello Mr.GameChanger,

Welcome to NamePros.

So, an Adult Niche Thats Never Been Done Before...
Ok, I'm intrigued, and just a little scared. :)

Perhaps you might like to post the site in our Adult Review forum:
https://www.namepros.com/forums/adult-reviews-and-appraisals.72/
where the members can get a better idea of what you are looking for and how best to help you.

Post here if you want to do this and I'll post a link from here to there so it will show in both forums.

Good luck.

Peace,
Kenny

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back