IT.COM

question Monitoring domain traffic

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Justin W

Established Member
Impact
Does anyone have any suggestions on a free service that will track the traffic of your domains? Thanks!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I think Bodis allows you to put google analytics code on your domains

•••
yes
bodis + google analyt.

or the easiest free way known to mankind.. or at least me.. empage.me
thats also google analyt code

enjoy
ciao

•••
Thanks for your replies! Do you know if it's possible to keep domains Fwd'd to afternic sales page but monitor traffic with one of those platforms? Afternic seems to show you traffic for your domain but not individually just your portfolio as a whole from what I can see.

•••
Thanks for your replies! Do you know if it's possible to keep domains Fwd'd to afternic sales page but monitor traffic with one of those platforms? Afternic seems to show you traffic for your domain but not individually just your portfolio as a whole from what I can see.

nope.

there was a remote chance of doing that with url forward on above.com
and it kinda worked.. most time.. almost acuurately.
and there still is til june 26.. when they will be putting their great news in place and disable url forward for all domains not regged on above.com

so I do not recomend yuo waste time regging on above.com for 10 days to get that

bodis won't keep track of tgraffic if you url forward... not through bodies ui.. and not through their google analytics either.

gl!

Last edited:
•••
use an index.php as landing page

add meta refresh= >1 at header redirect to your parking company

put piwik on page

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back