Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

.ai TLD

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

msdv

Established Member
Impact
6
I read on Nominus.com that it is not allowed to resell .ai domains but I see plenty of them being bought and sold. Does anyone know about this restriction?
 
1
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I read on Nominus.com that it is not allowed to resell .ai domains but I see plenty of them being bought and sold. Does anyone know about this restriction?
Nominus is wrong.
 
1
•••
Agreed. No reason you can't sell any domain with any normal registrar.
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back