Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Moniker pushes get queued

NamecheapNamecheap
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

cmason

VIP Member
Impact
45
Hi everyone,

One of the best features of Moniker, I feel, is the near-instant domain pushes. Unfortunately, I initiated a push approximately 24 hours ago and it is still "queued". I contacted support, but didn't get many details on the issue, just that the technical team will look into it. Still nothing, though.

Is anyone else experiencing the same issue? Yes, I do understand the meaning of queued, this is just the first time I have had to wait more than 30 seconds for a domain push at Moniker.

UPDATE: Push has just been completed. :)
 
Last edited:
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back