NameSilo

Where is Moniker Support ?

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Impact
983
Where is Moniker Support ? I want to get my domain and $$$ back.

I had register one domain [Some.cc] via Moniker.

I found that Moniker still hold this domain. However, this domain is not in my account and the whois do not showed up my information.

Also , they had charge me more than 5 times for the same domain [Some.cc] and my moniker account balance become negative because of their buggy system.

I sent more than 20 email to Moniker CEO, support and staff.
However, they never reply my email.

Any suggestion ?

Thanks

Kam
 
1
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I would suggest calling their 800 number located on their website. They are usually a pretty good registrar. I have never had any problems with them.
 
0
•••
snowbird said:
I would suggest calling their 800 number located on their website. They are usually a pretty good registrar. I have never had any problems with them.

I live in hong kong, I prefer use email instead of tel. to contact them.

Kam
 
0
•••
0
•••
0
•••
Please note in the US, we are currently observing labor day weekend until monday.
 
0
•••
I have had real good luck with Moniker Kam bud. I can call my rep (Albert) for you and say "hey" whats the deal? He will fix it fast! Oh, I did have one problem once. I got a notice 4 months after I reg'ed TreatmentCenter.la that I no longer owned it, but that was actually the registry (Laos) trying to steal it I think. A quick phone call as to why to Moniker and I had the name back in less than 48 hours. They are slow on refunds though. It will take about 3 to 4 working days as I experienced when I reg'ed mobi's for only one year as opposed to the required 2 years (at the time) inadvertently!
 
Last edited:
0
•••
just do what I do now, send an email everyday until it gets answered
 
0
•••
I quited email'ing support @ m... com. (that email on their homepage is for show only)
I email'ed my rep.(his email) last week.... still yet to hear from him.
:(

Moniker, what are you busy doing??:-/
 
0
•••
I'm trying to submit some names to the upcoming Moniker Geo & Casino Affiliate auctions, send an email to Don Lyons asking for an application form about 4 days ago, still haven't heard back :(
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

More data. Your data. See what is new
Major update
We have made a number of features available to provide sellers more data for their domains and inquiries, and greater access to the data...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back