NameSilo

Moniker is the most garbage domain registrar in the world

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

omelet

Top Member
Impact
i have one name still with this registrar, and it is about to expire.

I still feel so frustrated and confused about how to renew my name. not even a button or clear direction to tell me how to make this happen.

continuous emails coming in with repetitive invoices and cancelation of invoices.

I have 9 dollar in the account, still have no idea how to apply that to the renew fee

customer service slow like ....

speechless

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I think you paid a Redemption Fee, you were PAST the Grace Renew date

I keep my account on "Bank Transfer" all the time. If I need to add money, I switch to Credit Card or PayPal, deposit money, then switch back to "Bank Transfer"

I also have a dummy valid gift card I use everywhere else to have a non-liable card on file

But the name is expired yesterday, Dec 31. only less in 24 hours

•••
I though you said on page one the name expired 26 Dec?

EDIT OK you tried to renew 26 Dec and name expired 31 Dec

Yes start a ticket and complain, they should have records of you trying to renew and give you a refund.

Last edited:
•••
I though you said on page one the name expired 26 Dec?

No I tried to renew on Dec 26, but had no idea how to renew, then forgot to deal with it until now.

the actual expire date is Dec 31 2016

•••
•••
I am so sad they keep raping me

•••
Stay away from Moniker, all domainers leave that crappy registrar few years ago already.

•••
I am with GoDaddy and so far no complaints. Bought about 10 domains through them, so far so good.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back