IT.COM

Moniker is the most garbage domain registrar in the world

NameSilo
Watch

omelet

Top Member
Impact
i have one name still with this registrar, and it is about to expire.

I still feel so frustrated and confused about how to renew my name. not even a button or clear direction to tell me how to make this happen.

continuous emails coming in with repetitive invoices and cancelation of invoices.

I have 9 dollar in the account, still have no idea how to apply that to the renew fee

customer service slow like ....

speechless

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Mine shows $11.99 COM renewal, but you may have a different pay scale

•••
i paid similar amount

i think now it looks like resolved after I update another credit card

•••
If he only has 1 name, he will have same scale, the way balance works is the cc will charge the full amount, it will not deduct from account balance.

•••
I was saying to add funds for $3 first, then execute the order to use up the full balance

•••
I need to wait and see what further surprises I would receive

•••
OK but the name renewed and you can see the correct new expiration date for 26 Dec 2017 now?

•••
shit happened....

they charged me 22 dollars

holly

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-01-01 at 11.59.49 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2017-01-01 at 11.59.49 PM.png
    95.2 KB · Views: 31
•••
sh*t happened....

they charged me 22 dollars

holly
That is the problem, with their checkout, you can't see what you are paying then press OK.

You should have transferred out, now you are out $31

•••
it is renewed 1 year till to 2017 Dec 31, but they charged me 22 dollar.....

ar.......hahahaha......shiiiiit

•••
That is the problem, with their checkout, you can't see what you are paying then press OK.

You should have transferred out, now you are out $31
they need to refund me 11 dollar, right?

•••
•••
they need to refund me 11 dollar, right?
Good luck getting any refund, support does not give you anything back.

Once I had a domain in my cart, I did not checkout, and they processed it, I asked for a refund, and they said sorry, we don't refund.

•••
•••
I can call them and see if they can give me the answer

they are totally nonsense

•••
@wwwweb - awesome trick

@omelet - well it's better than losing the name entirely, correct? Do you still have a $9 balance now?

•••
@wwwweb - awesome trick

@omelet - well it's better than losing the name entirely, correct? Do you still have a $9 balance now?

NOPE

I need to be treated fairly. It is not better than losing the name entirely. They stealing money, I dont feel any better.

•••
I am surprised this registrar still alive

•••
Your invoice should clarify the exact charges.

•••
@wwwweb - awesome trick

If they tell me renew fee is 22 dollars, then fair, I am OK they charge me 22 dollar.

However, it shows renew only take 11 dollar or something, then they cannot charge me 22 dollar and not give me refund.

•••
If they tell me renew fee is 22 dollars, then fair, I am OK they charge me 22 dollar.

However, it shows renew only take 11 dollar or something, then they cannot charge me 22 dollar and not give me refund.
It would seem they renewed you for 2 years then?

•••
I didnt find any receipt with clearly showing details. only an email with title "receipt" saying they charged me 22 dollars from my credit card.

plus my 9 dollar positive balance also gone.

and my domain only renewed to dec 31, 2017

Your invoice should clarify the exact charges.
didnt find

•••
•••
I think you paid a Redemption Fee, you were PAST the Grace Renew date

I keep my account on "Bank Transfer" all the time. If I need to add money, I switch to Credit Card or PayPal, deposit money, then switch back to "Bank Transfer"

I also have a dummy valid gift card I use everywhere else to have a non-liable card on file

•••
I didnt find any receipt with clearly showing details. only an email with title "receipt" saying they charged me 22 dollars from my credit card.

plus my 9 dollar positive balance also gone.

and my domain only renewed to dec 31, 2017

didnt find
it will be in one of the menu's it will clarify your charges, check the platform menu under invoices, or payments

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back