NameSilo

status-duplicate Mods are out of control

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Impact
I just got a warning from the mods regarding https://www.namepros.com/threads/is-an-asking-price-the-same-as-buy-it-now.1187004/

“This is a warning that your recent activity has been too unprofessional, destructive, or antagonizing. We expect members to behave professionally and present their opinions maturely, without invoking hostility or aggression, and without antagonizing others.

We must insist that you read this rule in full: Expectations for respect and constructiveness

We are strictly enforcing these expectations, and they should be considered as significant as any other rules.

--

For a complete list of rules, please visit the Official Rules of NamePros page.

Your account's access may be limited based on these actions, and content may have been modified or deleted to comply with the rules.

If you have any questions about the rules, please reply to this message, and we'll be happy to help.

Thanks,
Mod Team Bravo”

This is what happens when a few have power over many and the many sit by and take it.

I don’t make money at NP. My account status is what it is. For the integrity of the community y’all should be afraid of what they just did, and how they interrupted and ruled on a $xx,xxx listing that was clearly a buy it now.

The owner of the site should clean house here. Email me if you want someone to run this operation in an honest and fair way.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Which post of yours broke a rule?

•••
•••
Regardless of the point being made or whether you are in the right Keith.

I strongly feel that posting another thread instead of engaging with the staff directly will end up poorly.

•••
Regardless of the point being made or whether you are in the right Keith.

I strongly feel that posting another thread instead of engaging with the staff directly will end up poorly.
I prefer to be an open book so the community can be the judge. The staff here are a joke when it comes to real business. I won’t hide via PMs because feelings might get hurt.

•••
I prefer to be an open book so the community can be the judge. The staff here are a joke when it comes to real business. I won’t hide via PMs because feelings might get hurt.

Regardless on whether or not I agree with your line of thinking -- I do respect that you have a plan and intend to see it through.

The thread did appear as a BIN.

•••
Regardless on whether or not I agree with your line of thinking -- I do respect that you have a plan and intend to see it through.

The thread did appear as a BIN.
What thread?

•••
•••
Warning and infraction was for the 3L.com thread you open, I think. Is how i interpret what mod said

•••
•••
Warning and infraction was for the 3L.com thread you open, I think. Is how i interpret what mod said
I deleted that before a single response was made. They didn’t reference that though.

•••
•••
And why would a sales thread be need for warning?

•••
He implied legal action against this board in that thread.
Then they would’ve given a warning days ago when that post was made. They didn’t do that.

•••
Then they would’ve given a warning days ago when that post was made. They didn’t do that.

Personally, I would let go this issue.

•••
•••
it looks like the last thing said was all set. Did you get the domain? Nice price for both parties if you did.

•••
For the good of the community I won’t.
Don't do it for the community, do it for yourself. If you continue antagonizing you are surely going to run into some consequences.

Let it go.

Cheers!:xf.smile:

•••
it looks like the last thing said was all set. Did you get the domain? Nice price for both parties if you did.
No deal. The asking price at NP is not viewed as the buy it now.

•••
i dont agree with that decision, the seller came on here to sell his domain for 10k and you said sold or claim. Should be a solid arrangement. Did he back out or something in pm?

•••
Don't do it for the community, do it for yourself. If you continue antagonizing you are surely going to run into some consequences.

Let it go.

Cheers!:xf.smile:
Lol what consequences? I’ve haven’t made a dime via this forum in many many years. The ability to talk here is as easy as creating a new account.

What the mods are doing right now is setting a bad example of how a professional business community should operate. That’s the real concern.

•••
i dont agree with that decision, the seller came on here to sell his domain for 10k and you said sold or claim. Should be a solid arrangement. Did he back out or something in pm?
Mods said the seller set a firm ask but it doesn’t count as a buy it now. That’s the problem at hand because they’re very wrong.

•••
Lol what consequences? I’ve haven’t made a dime via this forum in many many years. The ability to talk here is as easy as creating a new account.

What the mods are doing right now is setting a bad example of how a professional business community should operate. That’s the real concern.
I happen to agree with the mods regarding that decision. I think they called it correctly. Regardless, you should not antagonize and insult the mods decision. Their decision is final. They are the authority here.

Accept the decision and move on. Catch some air, let it go and go kick some a$$ on the next opportunity. Good luck!

•••
Did the seller back out?

•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back